Sign in to follow this  
furia

The ultimate c-130 from hawk

i saw in a magazine (FHM i think) some muppet added a jato unit to his pickup truck in the us (only in the us!) he took of a canyon wall and hit the other side! ha ha (in a nelson stylee biggrin_o.gif )

seeing one US C130 in desert camo would be cool

C130.jpg

well mabey BAS and HAWK can work to gether to make a better version of it? i am sure then the C130 wil kickass even more then it does now. ( just a idea ;) )

well mabey BAS and HAWK can work to gether to make a better version of it? i am sure then the C130 wil kickass even more then it does now. ( just a idea ;) )

We are too busy to start up another project. There would be noone to work on it.

Why would Hawk and Furia need BAS? They are obviously already doing a good job from what we've heard and seen.The Herc is obviously at an advanced stage of developement so why start (basically) all over just so BAS can have a share of the credit?And why are you already talking about making a "better version of it"? The addon hasn't even been released yet,all you've seen are a few screenshots and a some details rock.gif

Gentlemen.

HAwk and I are aiming for a high quality addon. However lets not forget this is OFP, not Flight SImulator 2002 or Falcon 40.

No room for auxiliary hydraulic punps, neither for standby generators or TACAN naviagtion.

The C-130 purpose on this game is a cargo hauler and Parachute operations besides Air refueling. All this will be done nicely and I am sure most of you will be satisfied with the outcome. However lets do not expect drops of JP-4 leaking from the fuel hose after both planes disconect from an air refuleing or to see the sweat on the receiving pilot forehead after such operation wink_o.gif

Our C-130 will have a very complete set of possibilities, much more than most OFP add ons, but over complicating it would be of no benefit for anyone. So far the Add on is now about 5 mgs, surely not a simple one tounge_o.gif

Be patient, C-130 is turning base for final approach.

BAS doesnt do something like that just to get credit, when som1 wants to co-operate we want to make it so the public enjoys the addon. same with the Joint ammo & mags its for the community and mods to use weapons easyer not just to get credit. rock.gif

Take it easy Jahve i just wanted to help HAWK and nothing more and about the bas mabey can help? well mabey they can use it for their Delta/rangers and improve it ( if it needs to be improved ) ok nothing more.

Take it easy Jahve i just wanted to help HAWK and nothing more and about the bas mabey can help? well mabey they can use it for their Delta/rangers and improve it ( if it needs to be improved ) ok nothing more.

if we want to use it for our rangers&deltas we dont need to be helping on the C130, we can just use the addon in a mission rock.gif

[...] However lets do not expect drops of JP-4 leaking from the fuel hose after both planes disconect from an air refuleing [...]

Actually this can be done with the drop function ;) But it won't be easy to get the right look ;)

However. I don't think this is needed.

OK all this talk about improving it and making it better is slightly irritating...The aircraft looks really good,possibly the most promising sounding aircraft addon project I've seen for OFP, it hasn't been released yet and looks like it's at an advanced stage of developement and you're already talking about improving..Why don't you just wait til you've actually seen it and used it yourself eh? wink_o.gif

Yea thats right but if HAWK is not implenting a Desert texture mabey you guys can do and maybe add some State of the art things to it ( if this versions have it not already in it :P )

This conversation is rather pointless, BAS is too busy at the minute to work on more projects, and as its been mentioned Hawk and Furia are doing an excellent job and need no help.

Thank you Eviscerator, surely this post was moving out of way.

While we give the final touches to the Hercules and to relax the atmosphere I am pasting here some pics:

130a_2f.jpg

130a_21f.jpg

Hehe this are not from our C-130 tounge_o.gif as you know OFP cannot handle such high ressolution on textures. Although we will do our best. HAwk is really working hard to have very cool textures.

The pics above, and this will surely interest the Hercky fanatics like me, are for the new FS2004 thwt will be released this month. You can see more info HERE this way you keep busy while we complete the add on.

Of course those high quality pics will help too our project wink_o.gif

as you know OFP cannot handle such high ressolution on textures

Yep, but close to it:

Closetoit.jpg

MfG Lee wink_o.gif

@Furia Wow are those FS2002 pictures wow_o.gif and if yes where can i grab that model because all the others that i have looks like shit ( sorry ) but keep us informed about evry thing. smile_o.gif

Does anyone knows which size those textures in FS are?

More than 4096x4096 pixel?

MfG Lee

Those FS textures just make me want to kill myself... sad_o.gif

130a_22f.jpg

Bloody hell... at first I thought it was a real photo.

You wanna know wy those Textures are so dammed amazing in FS? well its because only the Planes/choppers looks so amazing and the rest looks like blah because evry thing is focused on the Planes so you dont have much lag and in OFP its all Hig detail so pretty much lag then wink_o.gif

By the way that C130 cant be dowloaded sad_o.gif if i am not wring its for the Flightsimulator 2004 wow_o.gif

The pics above, and this will surely interest the Hercky fanatics like me, are for the new FS2004 thwt will be released this month.

Hmmm...WaffenDennis, you realy should learn to READ posts before asking questions  rock.gif