Sign in to follow this  
DAWG

Claymores and knifes etc.

It would be really nice and more enjoyable if knifes and claymores were present in the game.

after all the knife was used alot during battles etc.

Thats what i meant! My point is whats the use BIS putting it ingame when if you had enough inclination you could use the perfectly adequate one that exists! BIS should spend time developing useful stuff for the game, not rehashing things that people are too lazy to find! tounge.gif

And about the knife.... there are already enuff options for you to kill your opponent silently....and imagine how much fun multiplayer games would be with knifes wink.gif

Problem is that most people don't download addons that arent popular/ well linked to (see how many people here didnt even know about the trains)

Which is a HUGE problem with MP games, so it would help to have some features which are currently addons integrated into ofp2.

Although as for these particular ones, I dont see much use.

For claymores, you don't have to script each individual B.B. flying through the air... just apply a random damage amount to anyone in the area of effect.

Claymore and a bunch of different mines are included with Sebnam PAck 2. And they are amazing! I was really surprised!