Sign in to follow this  
CuteQA

The animatrix

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ 11 May 2003,23:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ 11 May 2003,05:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ale2999 @ 11 May 2003,04:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Necromancer- @ 11 May 2003,01wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Something tells me its not really efficiënt enough if machines use human bodies as an energy source...

I mean.... how many different kinds of energy sources does a human body need?<span id='postcolor'>

I guess this is our matrix thread  <!--emo&tounge.gif

Well u forget that Machine dont bring up men, "they plant them", I assumes they have million and millions of humans. Watch the 2nd reneissance and you will kinda see the proportion of how many humans have been captured. Moreover the machine could produce illimited number of humans, (either through cloning or in vitro fertilization) and human is the only viable energy for machines<span id='postcolor'>

I wonder how they mesh all the sex going on in the Matrix with all the eugenic agriculture going on in the real world?<span id='postcolor'>

Just plug it in.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

the children in the matrix, are not child from chromosomes of the matrix parents, they r just some random kid I bet.

Only seen #3 (ie, detective story) and thought it was so-so. Although I have to admit that the animation is awesome, particularly that flame. wow.gif Apparently there are nine animatrix films, true?

I went to see dreamcatcher on saturday,and it had one of the animatrix movies in it,namely final flight of the osiris.

That's the one Square (of FF fame) did,and it was great imho,nice action and good animation.

I can't wait for the matrix relaoded and the game smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frisbee @ 13 May 2003,18:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I went to see dreamcatcher on saturday,and it had one of the animatrix movies in it,namely final flight of the osiris.

That's the one Square (of FF fame) did,and it was great imho,nice action and good animation.

I can't wait for the matrix relaoded and the game smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

"I peaked." "Me too" tounge.gifbiggrin.gif