Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

Anim cutscene for i44's sicily island

I adapted the classic OFP cutscene for Malden Island for I44's Sicily Island, using I44's soldier and vehicle units.

Download from The FAQ

edit: Link corrected.

It would be nice if the I44 staff could modify this to include a more appropriate WWII music track than OFP's CWC track.

Suggestions and comments welcome. smile.gif

I can't get onto it. Actually i can't access any of the downloads on Avon's page.

Here's what i get:

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">IRONBOLT v2.9.2 -> FATAL ERROR 10 : Failed to Connect to master SQL server

Cannot Continue!

System Admin Name: IMG LA Network Operations

System Admin Email: lanetwork@ioerror.com

System Admin Phone: 323-868-9608

<span id='postcolor'>

same here sad.gif

IRONBOLT v2.9.2 -> FATAL ERROR 10 : Failed to Connect to master SQL server

Cannot Continue!

Edit : Later this day i got it... link is working now

Sounds like FileHost hiccups. Glad it's working again but FileHost is out of my control.

IMPORTANT: If you do not install an anim for Siciliy Island (whether my anim or someone else's) and complete playing a mission that took place on Siciliy Island, when you click CONTINUE on the post-mission score page, you might be sent back to OFP's main menu with a totally black screen.

This is potentially normal behavior under the circumstances. The solution is to install the anim.

That's great! Just wondering why Invasion44 demo doesn't include somekind of anim...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SuuHuu @ 06 May 2003,16:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That's great! Just wondering why Invasion44 demo doesn't  include somekind of anim...<span id='postcolor'>

I little oversight on their part. smile.gif

A new AMORE compliant version of I44 Sicily Island's Anim Cutscene, offering custom WWII music, can be found on this thread.