Sign in to follow this  
NeZz_DK

Screenshot ripped out of the ofp2 flash file

I took out the shot of the man with the M60 from the flash file

ofp2.jpg

Hope you like what you see biggrin.gif

looks like vietnam!

I wonder why hes firing it standing up, he propably won't hit anything standing up like that.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ April 23 2003,18:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder why hes firing it standing up, he propably won't hit anything standing up like that.<span id='postcolor'>

It looks like the bipod is on the ground?

He's crouching behind a low wall, and he has a bottle of mossie rep in his helmet, not a radio.

Not to sound dumb, but is that an ingame screenshot or a real life photo? I can't tell its to blurry.....

Think its ingame because af the low poly m60 and the mussle flash!!

I got it from the www.flashpoint2.com flash file.. couldn't do it any sharper because of the blur and the old picture effect BIS put on to it..

Yep look at the wall, the edges dont look natural.

Looks like they have done alot with the playermodels smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Sgt. Milkman @ April 23 2003,23:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I wonder why hes firing it standing up, he propably won't hit anything standing up like that.<span id='postcolor'>

Welcome to the wonderful world of Operation Flashpoint! Here you can hit targets from a standing position with standard iron sights at distances up to 600m; Here you can knock out a tank with infantry AT weapons at distances way over 400m; Here you can throw a grenade and have it magically detonate on impact; Here.... Mhh, you got the idea. tounge.gif

Increased realism in weapon handling is a must for OFP2 on my personal checklist. Weapons should behave in a realistic way and offer some new functionality like (working) bipods, maybe even tripods, malfunctions due to outer influence (water, mud), overheating barrels (maybe option to barrel change then, as well), options to not max out magazines in order to have the weapon jam less, and also the option that if you reload a non empty weapon, you will get the new mag's ammo count and in addition the one bullet still chambered.

There is so much that hopefully will be included in terms of weaponry. I really really hope they try to make it as believable as possible this time. No more reloading LAWs, and no more weapons that in the way BIS simulated them, simply do not exist (carl gustav is not guideable and even worse, only used by specops from 1990 onwards, not regulars.)

Well, with all those military connections through VBS1, I guess they might indeed manage to things simulated in a more realistic way this time. I have a lot of faith in BIS. wink.gif

Moving to the shiny, new OFP 2 forum smile.gif

A reminder for the future - can you please keep all OFP 2 related threads in the OFP 2 forum please smile.gif That is what it is there for, after all wink.gif