Sign in to follow this  
Longinius

False rescue

Hey guys

Dont know if someone mentioned it but apparently the rescue of the POW from the hospital was slightly exadurated. The hospital was empty of hostiles, they had fled long ago, and a medic had tried handing the POW to US forces the day before, but been shot at.

So much for the "dramatic" rescue.... smile.gif

Are you talking about the rescue of the 7 POW's? Yeah heard the same thing from a live BBC report. confused.gif

Does it really matter ? Atleast their back,alive,and didn't get torture(?).In which cases I wonder why iraqi's didn't do it.They knew they was a dying regime.Iraq leadership must have been running fast as hell and forgot about them.

It's still a rescue, even when the Iraqi guards left, she couldn't of just got up and walked back to US troops, not with the injuries that she had.

-=Die Alive=-

Just noticed I posted this in the wrong thread. Was supposed to be in the Iraqi one...

"Are you talking about the rescue of the 7 POW's? Yeah heard the same thing from a live BBC report."

Nah, I am talking about the female one. Jessica. Who also fought of the assault, got shot and stabbed but apparantly without sustaining any wounds from it smile.gif

"It's still a rescue, even when the Iraqi guards left, she couldn't of just got up and walked back to US troops, not with the injuries that she had."

Well, I would agree except for two things...

1. An Iraqi medic tried to hand her over, peacefully, the day befpre but he was fired upon by American soldiers.

2. All communication on it made it out like it was a daring rescue against a fortified enemy headquarters, which was clearly false.

The sad part is that this is just one of many lies in this war. Sadder still is that Americans seem to accept their government lying to them, and making hens out of feathers. If I was American I would want to know the truth, not the Hollywood version of it.

Yes it should be in the Iraq thread. smile.gif