Sign in to follow this  
Skul

Red hammer finished, but!...

Okay, first of all, only those of you who have completed Red Hammer read this, unless you want to know the rest of the game!

Okay, here's what my post is about:

I've finally completed Red Hammer ( yipee biggrin.gif ), BUT there is one problem! In the final mission, I managed to reach the officers, a cutscene started with Dmitri telling them to throw down their weapons, then it crashed to the desktop!!! crazy.gif This happened twice! I played the mission another three times, and it still happened, so, eventually, I went into the boat and buggered off. I really wanted to see the ending with the officers (the best ending, if I understand from other posts), but the computer wasn't having it.

Another thing, why is Red Hammer so buggy? Yes, Codemasters made it, but surely BIS would've been looking over their shoulder, helping them out?

Anyway, I'm off to play Resistance (at last! crazy.gif )

what version? Originally the mission was very buggy but in version 1.30 and 1.46 i could play it fine, oh and you have resistance smile.gif , do you have red hammer compatbilitie(spl?) pach? It is suposed to fix probs caused by new scripting comands and other stuff introduced with resistance (i think confused.gif ).

P.S. your spoiler almost gave me a hart atack biggrin.gif

Heh, I cant get the officer's to follow me nomatter what. It says "1: ALL FOLLOW 1" and nothing happens.

Whatever, I guess I beat the campaign, it sure did suck.