Sign in to follow this  
SFG

Invasion 1944 demo release date

a lollipop to whoever can get SFG to wake up and make the demo available.

I wish they would release it before I go to church for the midnight sermon - Easter is tomorrow! (Eastern Orthodox) confused.gif

(edit: wohoo 200th post)

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ 26 April 2003,18wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't think you got what I meant..

I live in GMT +1, the clock is now 00.06.

The deadline was April 26th, EST GMT -5, which means the clock must be 18.06 there now. And by that we can easliy see that they still have 5 hours and 54 minutes left smile.gif .<span id='postcolor'>

No technically you are wrong. smile.gif

April 26th EST GMT -5 means at 00wow.gif0 GMT-5 this should have been released. 18 hours ago. As April 26th started 18h ago GMT -5.

It's a matter of wording, if you say the deadline is during April 26th GMT-5 then they would still have time. smile.gif

Matter of interpretation. lol

I'm sure however they meant during the day of April 26th EST GMT-5.

They shouldnt have said anything and just released it today as they had planned.

Look at all the personal problems people seem to get when they have a little advanced notice. crazy.gif

I just hope i dont load it up and see a bunch of LOD bugs right off the bat. biggrin.gif

woah.... its 7:20 p.m. here.... I wonder when we can get the demo ....hmm.... crazy.gif

I44 you are losing quite a bit of fanfare with this huge anticlimax.....

Its 8:10 p.m. in Missouri....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (desantnik @ 27 April 2003,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its 8:10 p.m. in Missouri....<span id='postcolor'>

And.. its still the 26th tounge.gif I'm uploading it now btw.

madly refreshes in44 homepage

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ 27 April 2003,03:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (desantnik @ 27 April 2003,03:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Its 8:10 p.m. in Missouri....<span id='postcolor'>

And.. its still the 26th tounge.gif I'm uploading it now btw.<span id='postcolor'>

hooraj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!