Sign in to follow this  
the_unknown_one

Why i'd hate to be a sniper

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ April 12 2003,21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is not on topic.

Stay on topic.<span id='postcolor'>

Who are you? Selfappointed moderator? Shut up - we are only having some fun!

mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (brgnorway @ April 13 2003,01:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ April 12 2003,21:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">This is not on topic.

Stay on topic.<span id='postcolor'>

Who are you? Selfappointed moderator? Shut up - we are only having some fun!

mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

WHAT??

WHy don't YOU shutup!

I wouldnt have to make myself moderatoor if peopel like you didn't start spamming this nice thread with your stupd offtopic comments!

calm down and keep it civil guys before I .. erm ... the moderators get on your back

i don't know what's going on with you icefire but take it easy boy , we're here to have a relaxing moment with other people it's no bad if people go a little bit offtopic from time to time

Be quiet both of you! (no not you ran) - IceFire and brgnorway.

IceFire - you are not a moderator so you can't bully people around. If you wish them to do something, ask nicely.

brgnorway - the same goes for you.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ April 13 2003,01:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">brgnorway - the same goes for you.............If you wish them to do something, ask nicely.

<span id='postcolor'>

Can I say it like this then? : Please shut up? smile.gif

Anyway, I'm happy there's no gore in OFP and the fact that you are mainly killing soldiers makes the game acceptable. I don't like SOF and games like that - with good reasons too:

They are too explisit in the gore-departement, they verge on being racist - at least stigmatising - and I don't like that!

Besides, it's a crap game!

LOL!!! man, i have read the whole thread now, see people feeling bad by killing innocents in GTA and armed teenagers in ofp... you guys are making me feel like a monster! i mainly play GTA to make civilans roadkill in different ways, or just make em riot so i have even better reason to kill them... when it comes to ofp i love making missions where i test weapons on both enemy and civilians. like bombing the crap outa them just to see how far they flew from the spot they first stood at.. you see, its just a game smile.gif learn that phrase and youll enjoy killing enemies at all ages 5 years and up tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (mrukas @ April 13 2003,06:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL!!! man, i have read the whole thread now, see people feeling bad by killing innocents in GTA and armed teenagers in ofp... you guys are making me feel like a monster! i mainly play GTA to make civilans roadkill in different ways, or just make em riot so i have even better reason to kill them... when it comes to ofp i love making missions where i test weapons on both enemy and civilians. like bombing the crap outa them just to see how far they flew from the spot they first stood at.. you see, its just a game smile.gif  learn that phrase and youll enjoy killing enemies at all ages 5 years and up tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I know it's just a game. Pixels do however have a significant symbolic meaning now and then - such as racist meaning. I'm not amused by that. Some people may say "nigger" is just a word - or that they use it much like a synonym for coloured/afroamerican or whatever - but it's still distasteful.

I think this thread is a stupid pointless thread that some guy made to express his crappy sensitive feelings.

"Oh no! I shot a few pixels dead! I feel so bad! Those little blue pixels probably had families! I am never gonna play OFP again!"

thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-

oh piss off iceman you little poofhead tit.

the_unknown_one

i think i speak for a lot of people when i say that.

take a break, shooting pixels is fun. go try a sat range with real rifles to see what shooting real ppl is like.

anyway having fun killing people in games is OK, so long as people can realise that it is only ok in games.

Ive been playing GTA much to much

Ohh, and She is Back, Epita returns

Epita

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the_unknown_one @ April 15 2003,08:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh piss off iceman you little poofhead tit.

the_unknown_one

withstupid.gif i think i speak for a lot of people when i say that.<span id='postcolor'>

He should get PR'ed for that.... smile.gif

unknown_one, aside from your crappy name, I think you're just a sensitive little sissy, so then why do you play OFP?  You're probably just a little 10-year old boy feeling sad for the little dead pixels.  What is it with you and the pixels, do you have a thing for them?  It's just a freaking game!!  Getting all upset over a few blue pixels that get shot and then some red pixels come out of them as they fall to the ground in "pain".

What kind of "mature" person would say </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh piss off, you little poofhead tit<span id='postcolor'> Sounds like a little complaining girl.

thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the_unknown_one @ April 15 2003,14:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh piss off iceman you little poofhead tit.

the_unknown_one<span id='postcolor'>

That's no way to speak to a fellow forum member. You get a 24h post restriction for violating board rules, §1.1.

I can understand the_unknown_one in a way. Of course OFP is just a game but when you play a realistic mission with custom sounds, radio chatter etc the game can be really immersive. It's not about WHAT you're shooting (ie. pixels and polygons), it's about the concept of shooting innocent civilians.

It's a bit like playing Resident Evil in a totally dark room: it's only a game, but when a zombie suddenly jumps out of a dark corner it still scares the shit out of you for a second or two.

hmmm.. being pr'd is kinda like detention. Yes thats right, DETENTION. You were right, iceman, i AM just a kid. i'm thirteen. If i have offended you with my original post (i dont see how but I shall apologise anyway) then i am deeply sorry.

i guess THATS why my name is "crappy", and i guess its why i sound like a ten year old boy. Im not gonna try and stoop to your level and insult you about yor name or whatever, cos thats stupid (in my opinion).

thankyou for reading,

the_unknown_one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (the_unknown_one @ April 17 2003,08:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmmm.. being pr'd is kinda like detention. Yes thats right, DETENTION. You were right, iceman, i AM just a kid. i'm thirteen. If i have offended you with my original post (i dont see how but I shall apologise anyway) then i am deeply sorry.

i guess THATS why my name is "crappy", and i guess its why i sound like a ten year old boy. Im not gonna try and stoop to your level and insult you about yor name or whatever, cos thats stupid (in my opinion).

thankyou for reading,

the_unknown_one<span id='postcolor'>

Ahahahahaahhaaaaaah!!! There's a lot of things I want to say right now but I don't want to get PR'ed biggrin.gif

thumbs-up.gif

-iCe-