Sign in to follow this  
RED

Maybe making a campain

hey i at the moment just learning i now bizi with flash by a week but i have some great ideas but i can`t really make them

why don`t you make a mission in the campain tottaly from the russian side with a hole new general who was kolonel of gorbatjov or hos his name is and cheaten him to set up a third world war and he would be a leader and the west have to destroy him maybe this is a bit like wolfenstein. sorry i was a bit hang in of it. But maybe the stary goes like this that a total new person just from academy as a ranger i found the ranger patch somewere and that you make the big ships availlebel for the campain and make a part of the mission as a sea war with beach landings craft that he first will spawn as a soldier and go on with the landing maybe you can use the bunker devil has made to make a d-day sitiuation if you like my ideas send me a sing by mail or something my msn is the same as my e-mails so sorry for my bad englisch i am dutch guy.

ty for the idea devil

RED

ok i havent posted in a while because i have been making a MASSIVE bunker maybe we could use it i dunno it looks really good its all walled in if i knew how 2 post pics id show u also i was messing about and i made a burning american flag with a russian saluting maybe we can make a screen shot from that into a banner i dunno anyway

cool yeah we could, desicus this on the members forum in detail

RED

it would be nice if u folks could chat via program such as yahoo messenger or AIM rather than posting a zillion messages under this thread biggrin.gif

lol yeah but he's right i already said on the other forum that we should get the same messenger cuz we all always on.

Talking about chatting, check out the IL2 post on off-topic. We use it as a chat box biggrin.gif

hmm is my forum working slowy today guys ?

RED

yes i noticed that it took me ages to get on this morning.

yeah the sever must been overloaded or somehting

RED

yeah im loading it now takes so d*amn long what did u think of my 2 bunkers are the useful in the campaign??

yep Rob has started a mission with it i think

RED

Hi Red I'm interesting 2 help u. (I'm speak spanish so it's dificult 2 me write in English......)

This's my ability:

mission design = 5 (I can make some mission for U)

story drvelopment = 3 (I can translate Brief. to Spanish)

scripting = -1 (I'm a programmer but I hate codes)

graphics = 9 (I make some 3D model of warfactory)

sound = 10 (Yeah I'm a composer)

voices = 6 (worse English pronuciation)

What do u think ?

Hey "Khasim" F U C K Y O U u close my THREAD one year ago... See it K I S S M Y B I G A S S

:cool: <-- I'm somoking Marihuana

hey bastard i can speak a little spanish.

Khasim es una pizca de un atrasa. Yo sé qué usted significa. lol

i can teach you how to script. i dont know alot but i know how to camera script.

if you wish me to speak in spanish i shall try.