Sign in to follow this  
RED

Maybe making a campain

Well i might be thinking of making a campain but i would need to get a good team together if you are interested just leave a message

RED

ive started making a campaign also id like to help out although u probably wouldnt want me too cos im pretty s**t :-(

Bump.....MilkyBarKid have you played baldurs gate coz ur sig looks a bt like somehting from it?

RED

i have not played baldurs gate 1 i have baldurs gate 2

"i must not die boo is too young to avenge me "

lol i played them all i love it

RED

Well i think i will need about 3 people to start it in diffrent areas like mission design, story drvelopment, scripting etc. But i have no real Plans for the story yet

RED

hey RED i would love to help and u kow i have some great ideas but im stuck up at the moment and u know all bout that. do u know how long its gunna take u to make the campaign....#### of along time.

tell u what once i get my mission finished i will help. but don't expect too much from me cuz if im gunna make the general get shot in the head on the outro theres gunna have to be another version. but count me in.

cool ok need more people smile.gif

RED

i wouldnt mind BUT you must have a good story line because i dont want to make some boring ass campaign-and that cant happen with a good story line.

ive created alot of missions for myself, but never finished any of them so the majority of my work isnt open to anyone. (so far ive like started on 30+ separate missions and never finished ne of them wink.gif )

im reasonable at cutscenes, scripting and overall mission editor. for the few examples i have of my mission making:

http://www.unknownground.com/winningedge/opf/missions.html i THINK it is if that dont work just remove the missions.html part.

the first 3 'Night Surprise' missions i made for the demo when it came out (when the game WASNT out) so they dont really contain any complex scripting - EXCEPT the second, which will slow down ur comp incredibly but has a crap load.

the fourth night surprise one u can also use in full version OPF but due to changes in AI sometimes the AI will run into buildings when they didnt use to. the fourth shows my ability at making cutscenes smile.gif

and the last mission "Island Attack" is just a simple one i made a month ago...

Lol, I don't know anything about making a script, but I can place some cool things in maps (I once inhabited a whole map and all), but again, I'm s**t at scripting. The only thing I can really do is put things in the init lines of the units smile.gif.

im the really cool affects guy!

im my new mission im getting men to use hand gestures and stuff. it looks so realistic.

what would you all say your strenght and weakness are ? like :

mission design,

story drvelopment,

scripting,

graphics,

sound,

voices,

please give your self a score out of ten for each catogry then i can find out who would be best for each task

RED

(Edited by RED at 8:27 pm on Oct. 25, 2001)

cool what would u give ur self out of 10 for that and every thing else i meant it to be like this :

mission design, = 10

story drvelopment, =1

scripting, =10

graphics, =5

sound, =1

voices, =4

RED

stories = 9 (i got lots of ideas)

mission design = 5

scripting - 3 (im pretty crappy)

sound = 0 (ive never done any custom sounds)

voices = 0 (same as above)

mission design, = 10

story development, =10

scripting, =5

graphics, = 8

sound, =3

voices, =4

i mean by graphics : like making addon textures and stuff

RED