Sign in to follow this  
Koolkid101

New helos whooo!

they are nice but the pum moves like a whale but overall i love the weapons and the idea of the helos

crazy.gif  crazy.gif Theres an invisible wall in front of the chopper!!! crazy.gif  crazy.gif  crazy.gif

I'm not sure what that Puma's "105 cannon" is supposed to be. confused.gif

No pusher rotor on the Cheyane. OFP engine limitation?

Allright... I know that there will be some counterpost to my post, but.. I know that there will also be some people who ill think same as I think...

OFPman... What I think is that... you should put more on quality than quanity. I see that you have... great power in making addons.. but....

All of them are... underdone. The models are simple and textures are... low quality. I know that maybe I am not an addonmaker and I have no right to comment... but... If you would put 3-4x more time on each addon, and release 3-4 times less addons, you will be able to release GREAT addons faster than anybody... But now... you release... not more than beta's...

Ie. your OH-1 Ninja... black windows, poor interior, low-quality textures, original and bright, but underworked muzzles sad.gif

Please, slow down and release less, but better addon...

Look for Lavos/African Project - they release one addon per a lot of time - but they make all people extremely happy because of quality :]

You have equal; - or even more potential as Martin (author of the upcoming Bell 206) - maybe try to share your experiences with him?

I hope that you will understand that good intentions stand behind me :]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Johann "onn" Bitsoenn @ April 01 2003,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Allright... I know that there will be some counterpost to my post, but.. I know that there will also be some people who ill think same as I think...

OFPman... What I think is that... you should put more on quality than quanity. I see that you have... great power in making addons.. but....

All of them are... underdone. The models are simple and textures are... low quality. I know that maybe I am not an addonmaker and I have no right to comment... but... If you would put 3-4x more time on each addon, and release 3-4 times less addons, you will be able to release GREAT addons faster than anybody... But now... you release... not more than beta's...

Ie. your OH-1 Ninja... black windows, poor interior, low-quality textures,  original and bright, but underworked muzzles sad.gif

Please, slow down and release less, but better addon...

Look for Lavos/African Project - they release one addon per a lot of time - but they make all people extremely happy because of quality :]

You have equal; - or even more potential as Martin (author of the upcoming Bell 206) - maybe try to share your experiences with him?

I hope that you will understand that good intentions stand behind me :]<span id='postcolor'>

Well said.... I agree totally =/

Hmmm the cockpit doesn't really annoy me cause my video card sucks and I can't really tell the dif.

Don't know what other people think, but making the Puma in Kuwaiti colours?? confused.gif There are so many countries in the world that use this workhorse, and I must say that Kuwait would have been pretty low on my list of colour schemes to use.I mean obviously being British I'd make it in RAF colours, but the French also have this chopper in large numbers, and these countries kinda spring to mind more than Kuwait, no? I understand that it would be interesting to us this chopper in a Gulf War scenario, but to the best of my knowledge, the Kuwaitis don't have that many of these, and they weren't used much in '91 or now... confused.gif

Also I agree with Johann...Good points.

LOL....The moment we start grumbling about OFPMAN seeming to release lots of lower quality addons at such a speed, OFP.info announce another one... biggrin.gif

S-3 Viking

Maybe someone would work with him so they'll be better quality and released just as fast.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ April 02 2003,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL....The moment we start grumbling about OFPMAN seeming to release lots of lower quality addons at such a speed, OFP.info announce another one... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Reminds me a lot of............................................. VIT. wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ April 02 2003,22:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ April 02 2003,16:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL....The moment we start grumbling about OFPMAN seeming to release lots of lower quality addons at such a speed, OFP.info announce another one... biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Reminds me a lot of............................................. VIT. wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

what if vit was abducted by alien and then came back and then he forgot the pass for most of his account under the VIT name so he decided to change name to OFPman1,

what if someone killed him took his place and didnt get the pass so he renamed to OFPman1

what if what if crazy.gif

Paranoid - Ozzy Osbourne.mp3

biggrin.gif

I don't mind the low quality, I'm not saying they suck plenty of other addons that bite just these don't stand out so well. What I really do like about OFPMAN's addons are that they're different, it's not like he's making an addon that has already been made by like 20 other people. It's a nice change of pace. Though I am curious about the 105mm gun on the Puma, didn't think they had them

like the cheyenne helo, but making it an addon u could spend som more time on it and it could really become a nice piece of work...the thing had lots of features, like the wings that could fold(like f-14 tomcat, very easy scripting),very fast speed, long range, heavy weapon load and so on... was such a beautiful chopper biggrin.gif

I talked with OFPMan1, he fixed some bugs on his puma (transparency of windows modified, collision when getting out fixed, pilot can be killed throught window, etc), and he'll try to fix the maximum of bugs in the future. Concerning the textures he's looking for someone to do it, cause he knows he's not doing a great job on it, so help him instead of complaining. wink.gif

New version of puma (with resistance side) now on ofp.info