Sign in to follow this  
<>Crippler<>

Desert storm raf tornado gr1

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ Mar. 24 2003,21:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Looks good but remove the roundel that you put on the tail.

@2Stoned2Kill : Storm Shadow is a cruise missile.I don't think there's a place in OFP for such a weapon.And I don't think it would be possible to use it as it should be even if it were implemented  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

hehe , just an idea smile.gif

Thanks for all your help so far guys  biggrin.gif  I've put a couple more pics on the site . I've finished the main texturing now (except some little bits of blending I need to do), so it shouldnt be that long until I release it (though colorchanger still hasnt got back to me about letting me release it yet sad.gif ). I've changed the config.cpp as well, so it comes up with  RAF names of weapons smile.gif I'll need to put a normal pilot in as well, and take out the Italian one. Shouldnt be that long though, fingers crossed  biggrin.gif

Crippler

Hey all

I just got an email from colorchanger and he said that he's already making an RAF desert storm texture  sad.gif I dont think theres much point in me finishing and releasing mine as his will undoubtably be much much better and he is changing bits on the the model and weapons as well.

Thanks for your support though

Crippler

Thats a shame, still if you fancied another project a RAF reskin of the c130 would be most appreciated.

That is a fine suggestion smile.gif The C130 is in desparate need of a couple of new skins....

I'm sure you meant to add a please in there smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coporal_punishment @ Mar. 27 2003,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do a RAF Skin or a USAF Skin<span id='postcolor'>

USAF skin? hahaha!! biggrin.gif ...that was a joke, right? confused.gif

i wonder if color changer is going to release his desert storm raf tornada and his raf one in a pack all together. that would be cool biggrin.gif ssssss

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Mar. 27 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coporal_punishment @ Mar. 27 2003,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do a RAF Skin or a USAF Skin<span id='postcolor'>

USAF skin? hahaha!! biggrin.gif  ...that was a joke, right? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

Why would that be a "joke"?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Leone @ Mar. 27 2003,15:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That is a fine suggestion smile.gif The C130 is in desparate need of a couple of new skins....<span id='postcolor'>

nevermind a reskin, it needs redoing from scratch, it needs a new model and controls tuned for starters

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ Mar. 28 2003,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Mar. 27 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coporal_punishment @ Mar. 27 2003,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do a RAF Skin or a USAF Skin<span id='postcolor'>

USAF skin? hahaha!! biggrin.gif  ...that was a joke, right? confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

Why would that be a "joke"?<span id='postcolor'>

I think there doen't even exist a USAF tornado tounge.gif

AFAIK Tornados are used by the countries involved in the project (Germany, UK, Italy) and Saudi Arabia

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 28 2003,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ Mar. 28 2003,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Mar. 27 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coporal_punishment @ Mar. 27 2003,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do a RAF Skin or a USAF Skin<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

I think there doen't even exist a USAF tornado  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tcshhh...he's talking about the C-130 wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Acidcrash @ Mar. 28 2003,17:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Leone @ Mar. 27 2003,15wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That is a fine suggestion smile.gif The C130 is in desparate need of a couple of new skins....<span id='postcolor'>

nevermind a reskin, it needs redoing from scratch, it needs a new model and controls tuned for starters<span id='postcolor'>

not to mention a functional cockpit with working gauges (with that kind of visibility you'll need them) and a good 4-engined turboprop sound instead of the Microsoft Flight simulator Cessna sound

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ Mar. 28 2003,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (2stoned2kil| @ Mar. 28 2003,17:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Shashman @ Mar. 28 2003,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wonder @ Mar. 27 2003,22:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (coporal_punishment @ Mar. 27 2003,22:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do a RAF Skin or a USAF Skin<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

I think there doen't even exist a USAF tornado  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tcshhh...he's talking about the C-130  wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If he was talking about that smile.gif

I don't think that a RAF camo exists for c-130

Hey smile.gif

I've started (as in made a really shite rough start) on doing an RAF camouflage texture for the C-130. gallery-pic-c130-raf.jpg I cant seem to find many pictures of it though sad.gif Theres a couple of pictures of it (and I warn you again that the textures are very early and crap) on my crap site.

Crippler

Sorry i should have wrote c-130 somewhere in my original post oh well what are you going to do anyway.

I've came up with another great idea why don't you do a Saudi Arabian Tornado.

It's coming along very nicely there Crippler. Now it's time to fill it up with care packages......I mean paratroopers....I mean bombs..... tounge.gifwink.gif Hehehe!