Sign in to follow this  
Othin

Freedom fries 2

They don't have an "Auntie Annes" where you live? wow.gif

Man, that aunt sure makes some tasty pretzels.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Mar. 19 2003,14:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FallenPaladin @ Mar. 19 2003,22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It`s just about Bretzels  wink.gif

I suggest everybody here grabs a few for himself and drinks a good beer: "Prost!"  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Can you believe there is nowhere in this godforsaken little town I live to get a good soft pretzel   mad.gif

I love hte ones they bake with the sea salt on them. Very salty, very tasty.

*drools*<span id='postcolor'>

YES! I haven't had one of those in forever. The huge pieces (?) of salt are soooo good. I love to eat them with a good sweet/hot mustard (like the type you get with those sausage packs they sell around the winter holidays).

You get them in any of the larger towns around here like Frankfurt or Darmstadt where I go shopping from time to time. I love them when they are still fresh and hot.

Damn, you guys made me hungry and it`s already midnight here sad.gif

The only Giant Pretzels ive ever seen in my life were in Summerfest Milwaukee. Dont get that kind of thing over here, at least that I have seen. Oh well, too salty anyway. The amount of salt in one of those things could probably kill 10 babies wow.gif

So who cares where pretzels are from, you should all be ashamed such a dangerous snack sad.gif

*I know this was a little earlier, but I was late*

What has this war come to when we begin to fight over cheese, damn this war!!!

I don't like pretzels much, I prefer cashews, or CCs with salsa dip.

Do you guys have Burger Rings in your country, or are they an Australian thing?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Mar. 19 2003,15:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't like pretzels much, I prefer cashews, or CCs with salsa dip.

Do you guys have Burger Rings in your country, or are they an Australian thing?<span id='postcolor'>

We have onion rings, not sure if that's the same thing. They're rings of onion which are dipped in a batter then fried.

No, theyre more like potatoe chips, sorta -

BurgerRings.jpg

Theyre a bit like Cheetos?

Cheetos-XO.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (OxPecker @ Mar. 20 2003,00:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I don't like pretzels much, I prefer cashews, or CCs with salsa dip.

Do you guys have Burger Rings in your country, or are they an Australian thing?<span id='postcolor'>

If you ever make it to Texas, we'll show you what real chips and salsa taste like. I doubt y'all get the full experience Down Under smile.gif

Ok, time to whack this thread. It's way beyond offtopic.

Closing smile.gif