Sign in to follow this  
Abrams

Mi-2 urn v1.0 released!

Ok first of all we updated our site:

http://ofp.ussr-online.net/nasheorujie/

And our works section:

http://ofp.ussr-online.net/nasheorujie/Html/works.htm

And finally we are proud to annouce that we completed first addon of MI-2.

Its contains many new features and improvements for you to enjoy, so go to this link and grab it:

================

DOWNLOAD MI-2 URN v1.0

================

We changed a lot of things like:

-air freezer is working

-improved textures outside

-improved textures inside

-fixed LOD bugs

-fixed textures bugs

-added new engine sound(original MI-2 sound)

-added glass on windows

-fixed - now you can kill pilot through the window

-added readme on 5 languages

-added temperature showed on pilot panel.

and some screens for you:

mi2_1.jpg

============================================

mi2_7.jpg

============================================

mi2_10.jpg

Please post all bugs that you will notice.

Have fun with this addon also thanks for support and thanks for those bug reports that helped us a bit.

Regards,

Abrams PR manager of Our Weapons Project.

I put it in the opf-r addon folder and now the mi-2no thing is gone and that mi-2urn is gone too. Is it just me?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Koolkid101 @ Mar. 17 2003,00:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I put it in the opf-r addon folder and now the mi-2no thing is gone and that mi-2urn is gone too. Is it just me?<span id='postcolor'>

Its under:

East => Nashe Orujie(Our Weapons) Project => Mi-2urn

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 17 2003,01:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still LOD problems at about 50m+

Textures are tits though  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Try to increase you video settings i didnt noticed any probs with LOD(just tested)

well textures optimized for all machines

Got my settings at: 1024x768x32

Visual Quality 11.23

Looks like it was a one time deal.

I couldn't see any LOD probs after that one time smile.gif

yeaaah.. beautiful biggrin.gif

Looks like the rotation is a bit "laggy" on that air breezer mad.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 17 2003,01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeaaah.. beautiful  biggrin.gif

Looks like the rotation is a bit "laggy" on that air breezer  mad.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

because it was made with script smile.gif

why did you find it as laggy?

well, it rotates in a funny way depending on from which view you're seeing it from.. oh well no biggie smile.gif

Just had my first crash wink.gif

Right into a gas station, weird thing was that I survived.. and so did the chopper wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ Mar. 16 2003,23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 17 2003,01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yeaaah.. beautiful  biggrin.gif

Looks like the rotation is a bit "laggy" on that air breezer  mad.gif  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

because it was made with script  smile.gif

why did you find it as laggy?<span id='postcolor'>

No, airfreezer is animation, not a script:)

wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ Mar. 16 2003,23wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 17 2003,01wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still LOD problems at about 50m+

Textures are tits though <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Try to increase you video settings i didnt noticed any probs with LOD(just tested)

well textures optimized for all machines<span id='postcolor'>

error_mi-2.jpg

Here it is... In previous version only front part of cockpit was untextured in far lod, now it is whole chopper apart from rotorblades and wheels :]

And... ekhm... please excuse my AI for landing such poorly :]

I have no LOD Problems with it.

Extremly good work. Thanks!

Wish to see that chopper in next Resistance Update!

MfG Lee wink.gif

I hope soon you release some medical version of this helo... smile.gif The russian red cross would really like to see some of these choppers in his fleet. biggrin.gif Not jokeing.. there are no any rescue choppers for the east! crazy.gif

CU.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Johann "onn" Bitsoenn @ Mar. 17 2003,00:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Abrams @ Mar. 16 2003,23wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 17 2003,01wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still LOD problems at about 50m+

Textures are tits though  <!--emo&<!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

well textures optimized for all machines<span id='postcolor'>

error_mi-2.jpg

Here it is... In previous version only front part of cockpit was untextured in far lod, now it is whole chopper apart from rotorblades and wheels :]

And... ekhm... please excuse my AI for landing such poorly :]<span id='postcolor'>

i have the same problem tried many diff texture settings still the same sad.gif

We will try to find how to fix this prob and soon update out MI-2

of course we are thinking about other versions like for Resistnace and Civilians but later..

And, just before I'll say it's great work, I would like to ask you... What and where is the "temperature showed on pilot panel"?

And now, as I said during beta release (not "relise" tounge.gif), GREAT JOB :]]]]]]]]]]]]]

2 all who have problem with the last LOD.

It problem cause because I'm forgot textured last (shadow) LOD smile.gif . Try to do those:

In resistance preferencese:

1.change "auto detalisation level" to 4 x

2.move LOD object setting to full right position.

In game:

Move visual quality to maximum.

With those settings i have no problem ! smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DPS [CCCP] @ Mar. 17 2003,10:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 all who have problem with the last LOD.

It problem cause because I'm forgot textured last (shadow) LOD smile.gif . Try to do those:

In resistance preferencese:

1.change "auto detalisation level" to 4 x

2.move LOD object setting to full right position.

In game:

Move visual quality to maximum.

With those settings i have no problem ! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But changeing graphic preferences is not a solution... Imagine what would happen if every addon would not work in some range of settings, then there would not be any setting in wich every addon would work tounge.gif

Moreover, moving visual quality to maximum is not good for older machines (at my Athlon 1,3GHz I have light lags on current settings (probably because half of the card is trying not to work, but... well... shity dualhead, easy to turn on, harder to turn off smile.gif)

Nice smile.gif. Are you going to make a variation with PK?

*EDIT*

My post number 666 crazy.gif