Sign in to follow this  
Lupus-WD-

Flat soldier syndrom !

flatsoldierbug.jpg

I know this is not a big issue, still, it is weird... I did not find another mention of this, is this documented ?

I wonder if i am the only one having this flat-soldier syndrom in the transition when strafing from one one side to the other and back (like strafe left / strafe right / strafe left ).

Is this a bug with the way the 3d engine interpolates the positions of vertexes or is this a conception error of the 3d models ?

if it's a general 3d engine bug maybe it could be in the wishlist for a future patch.

if it's related to models themselves and individually, i guess it would require that every model of humans are replaced with a fixed one sad.gif

opinion anyone ?

well actually i dont know why i've written that you had to strafe left, right then left to see the flat soldier, you only have to strafe left then right directly without transition, but if you do it several times you see it better tounge.gif

now my specs, if they are relevant :

a7n8x dlx (nforce2) + athlon XP 2000+, 512mb ram, gf4 ti 4200 =HW T&L on, running OFP+Resistance v 1.91

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Mar. 14 2003,20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Can you provide some detailed system specs?<span id='postcolor'>

I have it to!

Also with the LAW launchers...

pretty weird!!! crazy.gif