Sign in to follow this  
Gunship -OFP.at-

Operation northstar news! (cpack, iltis)

OFP.AT is my new favorite OFP news site. I just found out about them a week ago and they seem to know everything before anyone else. They're great!!!! biggrin.gif

Nope ots just a update on the units, weapons and there Iltis car. Good quality they just need to put them in their own men group and so on because there units takes up a lot of space.

The upgrade to 1.75 for the ONS units is coming sometime soon I believe which should have all the newer features like that.

There is an SP mission on the ONS site called Light Defence, by Wolf.

I just downloaded all the needed addons and tried the mission out.

Got overrun real bad. Couldn't save the Vulcan. However, finally allied armor arrived but objective 1 didn't get checked green and the mission doesn't end.

The gin weapons addons are very nice. However, whatever tank that was that rolled in with the Abrams, just didn't look finished well at all, IMO.

hmmmm, I seem to have a problem with other ppl playing my missions, they seem to get odd errors, I wonder why that is.

Sorry theavonlady that the mission wouldn't end right for you, but it ended for several other ppl.

I may have made an error in the end trigger with the Vulcan being destroyed.

Btw, the other tank was a CAF Leopard C2.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hellfish6 @ Mar. 12 2003,06:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP.AT is my new favorite OFP news site. I just found out about them a week ago and they seem to know everything before anyone else. They're great!!!! biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, would be good if we could have some kind of translation in english underneath the german though, same for the links, im sure that would attract many more people to the site, as the two main english speaking sites (opflashpoint.org and ofp.info) dont really update much...

If you would like any help with english news posting id be happy to help gunship, grab me on irc...

I think that they plan on doing an English page. From what I can tell, the site is only a week or two old. Luckily, I can read just enough German to get by. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wolf_363 @ Mar. 13 2003,03:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Btw, the other tank was a CAF Leopard C2.<span id='postcolor'>

That's the one! I hope ONS will improve on the textures. It just seemed to soft and fuzzy. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OFP.AT is my new favorite OFP news site. I just found out about them a week ago and they seem to know everything before anyone else. They're great!!!! biggrin.gif

Yeah, would be good if we could have some kind of translation in english underneath the german though<span id='postcolor'>

It would be good too if this site gave credits or source when leeching news... mad.gif