Sign in to follow this  
soliceseven

Bug w mh47e?

im updating ParaTroopers (version: 1.2) by Chudle and Redemption to use the bas rangers and mh47 e but when i have my team para out of the bas mh47e some come out and just fall to the ground this only happens with the bas mh47 all other ch47s i have work fine any know what could cause this?confused.gif

This is more ME, so moving to ME smile.gif

yes sounds like a bug thanks for the reply avon well do u think i should make this a helo insert or use a differnt ch47?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (soliceseven @ Mar. 10 2003,21:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">yes sounds like a bug thanks for the reply avon well do u think i should make this a helo insert or use a differnt ch47?<span id='postcolor'>

Swithc to BIS' standard addon, if possible.

It isnt just that heli that has problems with that sorta glitch.

One time I was playing multiplayer on that Battlefield v1.34 map. Me and about 10 others were on a Mi17 heading towards the airfield. When we all bailed, me and two others had no parachute, and went splat into the ground.

mission finished i used the reg ch47 for the jump also added a second para squad to help secure village and a bas ammo crate in village let me know what u think and can someone post the dl for me mission is almost 10 meg with custom music witch rocks it is my band rogue angel seven

its very likely that as they jump the chutes are hitting the roadway lod, or geometry, inside the MH-47E, this will hopefully be fixed, however in our new version there may be a better way of doing it, we have incorporated a script which allows you to 'attach harness' which allows you to ride in the back, but not in cargo, and there is an option when the MH-47E is hovering to detach harness, and walk around inside the MH-47E (you'll stay in as long as the MH-47E hovers, and doesnt move), what i suppose you could do when the new version is out is start the human players(doesnt work with ai) in the back of the MH-47E with the harnesses attached, once the mission starts they could detach the harness and then run out the back, and maybe a trigger could activate the parachute script....but i suppose you'll have to wait for the new version to try that out...which will be out soon smile.gif

thanks i would really like to use the mh47e as it is a ranger mission and it looks so cool anyone else have any ideas?

The problem is that the chutes wont deploy if you eject and you are under 20 (ft or metres?) from the ground

Guest jacobaby

To the mission maker.

I have been working on new scripts for the MH47E and we are currently testing them out. You will enjoy some nice features and the updtaed helo will be a lot more realistic, so I would advise putting your mission on hold until it is released.

And if you can, stick some AA guys with strelas on the ground...........

Thats all I can say.........

TJ

Guest jacobaby

Oh and another thing, I think BIS 'fixed' the problem with paratroops chutes crashing and destroying, but maybe they aren't deploying properly either now..

If you can send me the mission or better still a sample mission with the effect happening it could be most useful.

Thanks

TJ

great feed back guys i need to remove the custom music and export it to you where shall i send it?

also aa guys hmm does that mean working chaf i cant wait

by the way BAS you guys rock i think you guys are light years ahead of the curve the deltas and rangers look so good they make this game almost brand new keep up the good work

id also like request some things your ranger and delta models look great how about some marine arm patchs? and whats up with the ch53 i just keep thinking with some marine patchs a ch53 and the lsd and the dkm dust script you have an awesome combo for costal raid missions

thanks bas flashpoint would just not be as cool with out you