Sign in to follow this  
fighter

Legus island final v.1.1 by iguana

Iguana released final version -1.1 of his island Legus. This island isn't too large but it is very nice. Look on our site for screenshots and you will find here DL too smile.gif

ofp.info

ofp.fighter@quick.cz

smile.gif

some peps pc willnot run that good usingthe map i have a 5660 benchmark and it lagged at times with only one blackhawk beside that the island looks great smile.gif

I really like this island. I love how the towns are set up. I like how some of the docks are made out of the landscape so they look as if they handle larger ships.

Finnaly got it downloaded, wow great island.

I kept refreshing ofp.info untill it started.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bronski @ Mar. 10 2003,02:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I like how some of the docks are made out of the landscape so they look as if they handle larger ships.<span id='postcolor'>

Good point, these look pretty nice indeed! Nice island all toghether smile.gif

WOW!!! wow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

This is bloody brilliant!!!!

one of the BEST maps i've seen to date, beats the BIS ones hands down...

Keep up the good work, can't wait for some missions biggrin.gif

I'll probably use this when i make a mission, though i just need an original idea for a mission which isn't extremely complicated (i'm not versed on all points of mission making yet).

From the read me.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If somebody want to do missions on it or use it in other way he must ask me

first.<span id='postcolor'>

No offense Iguana but that's asking a bit much, be thankful if you get a mention in the readme of any mission that's made smile.gif

It's not fighter's island placebo.

What's the point of releasing a island if you have to ask permission to make missions on it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SFG @ Mar. 10 2003,22:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's not fighter's island placebo.<span id='postcolor'>

Shhh wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bronski @ Mar. 11 2003,00:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's the point of releasing a island if you have to ask permission to make missions on it?<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah... its free to the community so obviously were going to play with it.

I like this island... plenty of attention paid to details and good layouts. I just wonder why the author didn't use the concrete docks, or better yet include the harbour addon in the map.

Guest jacobaby

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ Mar. 10 2003,22:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">From the read me.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If somebody want to do missions on it or use it in other way he must ask me

first.<span id='postcolor'>

No offense Iguana but that's asking a bit much, be thankful if you get a mention in the readme of any mission that's made smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

LOL yeh!

And be even more grateful if anybody actually READS the readme as well.

TJ

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (jacobaby @ Mar. 12 2003,15:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And be even more grateful if anybody actually READS the readme as well.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL very true smile.gif

Has anyone made any missions for this island yet?