Yuuno -fr

ABANDONMENT AND SANCTION

1701342891-instantane-1.jpgHi, 

In the game interface would it be possible to integrate a button allowing you to abandon a game in progress where defeat is assured thanks to a team vote. WITHOUT FORGETTING to give bonus points to the opposing team such as "3000 extra score" as a victory bonus.

Players who misbehave and deserve an expulsion (AFK/cooperation with the opposing team or spoiling the team's play) may be expelled. I'm not just talking about absent players, because some intentionally cause the team to lose and because they play, they can't be sent off.

SANCTION, players who regularly disconnect for X/Y reasons must be sanctioned because they penalize the team without losing anything.
2 games out of 3 I have at least 1 player leaving the game, it's horrible.
I'm thinking of a ban on restarting a game 10 minutes later once and the sanction gradually increases.

• Thanks 1

I would second this tbh too many times I play a game and my team happens to boost 100% and out of spite the enemy team all leave, why? Cause you score no points then and as such waste crowns that you can’t get back If you disconnect unlike encounters. Not that should be abused but it’s helpful if your trolled by a lobby leaving. 

• Like 1

I would say at least an hour, just because... The punishment must be that serious that they would think 3 times before doing something stupid... 3 times quitting during the day - 3 days ban! 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Valkuran said:

I would say at least an hour, just because... The punishment must be that serious that they would think 3 times before doing something stupid... 3 times quitting during the day - 3 days ban! 

I think it would be too "violent" and I'm taking the example of a person who has a connection problem or an involuntary interruption, it's too punitive.
A progressive sanction on the other hand, I am not against that! For example like Rainbow6 you start with a warning then 10 minutes of playing ban / 30 minutes / 1 hour etc...

Hi
I am making this request which is IMPORTANT.
I would like to point out a "surrender/surrender" option which is possible via a vote of 3 out of 5 players on the team in the menu next to settings.
Indeed, when the difference in squads is too great between the two teams, the pleasure of playing is not really present, especially since the team which is "massacred" generally loses 2 or 3 players during the game. the part. part.
However, I don't want the strong team to be penalized by the opposing team's abandonment and for it to be a compensation of 1500 points per round that they could have had in addition.
For example, in a game where it is 2/0, they would gain 4,500 points (1500 x3) + 3,000 victory points.

1717906450-collage909.jpg