Alcano

TRACK IR NOT WORKING SINCE 1.0 UPDATE

Hi everyone

We have a milsim group and TRACK IR is not working for anybody since the 1.0 update. We have tried several different trackir profiles and none of them work (axis are crazy), it seems to be an error carried over from the experimental game before the 1.0 update.

Just a note, please prioritize this, because otherwise, piloting helicopters it is a nightmare if you are used to use the track ir.

Is there any idea of how to solve it or any information about when is this going to be solved?

Thanks a lot

• Like 1

sorry out of subject:

you guys fly with JS or GP the heli ?

I have even tried an Xbox game-pad emulator: reforger doesn't see a thing either.

This is really sickening no JS  in a game with helos .

11 hours ago, Xy. said:

you guys fly with JS or GP the heli ?

Keyboard and Mouse... hopefully for the time being...

As far as I know, JS is not working either.

Hoping to bring more attention to this.

Having issues also, it seems to be the sensitivity curves for the input in-game are wild.

Reforger seems to be translating the input movement through some wild multiplier. Maybe 100x what TrackIR's software is registering.

There also seems to be a noticeable delay between head input to on screen, as well as, a weird smoothing filter.

I was very excited to fly some helicopters, so, valve pls fix.

On 11/25/2023 at 8:50 AM, Alcano said:

Hi everyone

We have a milsim group and TRACK IR is not working for anybody since the 1.0 update. We have tried several different trackir profiles and none of them work (axis are crazy), it seems to be an error carried over from the experimental game before the 1.0 update.

Just a note, please prioritize this, because otherwise, piloting helicopters it is a nightmare if you are used to use the track ir.

Is there any idea of how to solve it or any information about when is this going to be solved?

Thanks a lot

+1

I hear you !

this is sooo disappointing!

you buy a product, then, bam, it doesn't work anymore !!!

has BI been bought by M$ or even worse, Tesla ??

Hey, guys. I see there is a huge response from the developers and I don't know if you will read this, I managed to get TIR running with a profile where I have all axes down to the bare minimum. Kurva kluci nemuze se o ty fora nekdo starat?? Od dob OFP porad nechapete co je to kumunita. Kdo je za to placenej??

Is this bug ever going to be fixed? Finally bought the game only to be disappointed in the end... without it arma isn't arma... I didn't immediately check for a lack of features for nothing, now I can't make a refund.

I just bought Battlefield 2024 to find out that you can neither use TrackIR nor a joystick, so I lost very quickly interest in this game. 

I tend to call myself rather a simmer than a gamer and I have never flown DCS without my TrackIR.

This latest version of Arma Reforger looks very promising to me if TrackIR is embedded. 

Please let me know as soon as possible if the TrackIR problem is solved and working fine again for prompt purchase.

Thanks