Tug RubNuts

Force a backpack into another backpack via arsenal

So I've been looking for a way to do this for awhile now, but everything i try seems to come up as a dead end.  Basically, in game you can drag a backpack into the backpack your character is wearing just fine, but if you save that as a loadout, the arsenal refuses to load the loadout with the additional backpack inside your backpack.  I have tried both saving and loading loadouts via the in game UI, and also exporting and importing loadouts from a text file via the in game UI.  What I'm basically trying to do is be able to set up a player with a bergen bag that contains a UGV backpack plus other misc gear, and I know the bergen bag has the capacity to do this because you can fit all of what i want in there in game via dragging and dropping in the inventory.  I'm trying to make this work through the arsenal so that we can use this loadout in dynamic recon ops, as in those missions you go straight from an arsenal menu to HALO jumping into the mission.  I'd like to avoid giving anyone the ability to just blatantly spawn in additional equipment once the mission has started, hence why I'm trying to see if this can be done in the arsenal.  Has anyone done anything like this?  Just for context, the most scripting I've ever done in arma was to copy and paste a line of code into a crate's init field to make it a virtual arsenal, so I'm not what you what call knowledgeable in this area.  Thanks for any help you can provide!

Place an unarmed soldier on the map, edit his loadout and put the things you want. Some kits will spawn with the default gear no matter what you put in it in the arsenal. So you start off empty, no default loadout.