Sign in to follow this  
GoOB

Sniper campaign team needed.

So, me and Ixian were discussing making a Sniper campaign/Mission series.

What we would need are:

-mission makers (for doing some of the missions ca. 20 in all)

-cutscene/dialogue makers

-sciptors

-voices

-graphics guy (messes with SS make them all pretty and what not)

-advisor (maybe knows how to create some good atmosphere feeling in game with weather sound etc)

If everything goes as planned this will be an exstensive, atmospheric campaign with realism added to it. The basis being:

Insertion: 00:17

Then you hump it to a forresty area to set up your tent

Next morning 05:30 You walk to the target area whilst avoiding contact with the enemy. Then you make camp again, Next morining hump it to a good position and wait... then the one shot one kill procedure will commence. Then it's exfil time.

What i have in mind is a series of campaigns (simulating different operations in the "Nogova-Civil war" ) With several missions in each. But it wont have to be like that, thinking about it a single campaign would be easier.

Contact Goob or Ixian here:

Ixians contact possibilities:

AIM= Lightarms1

MSN=Viper01

Email= ptrdsmn@hotmail.com

Goob:

MSN= Hotmejjl@hotmail.com

ICQ= 172671052

E-Mail= Hotmejjl@hotmail.com

Yay! Sounds great! Try promoting this with a post to the alt.games.operation-flashpoint newsgroup as well.

Search the forums here for "spotter" and see if you can script a good sniper-spotter team for some of the missions.

Good luck!

Most likely it wont all be sniper playing. We will have some delta and rangers etc for variety.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ixian @ Mar. 04 2003,22:59)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Most likely it wont all be sniper playing.  We will have some delta and rangers etc for variety.<span id='postcolor'>

I can live with that. tounge.gif