donpachiyarou

How to Make Vehicle Crash into something?

Hi

As Title says, i want to make vehicle(car/plane/Heli/UAV) crash into something(soldier/vehicle/object).In case of Soldier,

_kamikazesoldier moveto (getpos something); in the loop works fine.(I use this to "Retaliation" against using Anti-Tank Missile,kamikazesoldier is holding bomb in his body and release it when he comes near the firer)

but in case of Vehicle,the Vehicle Stop moving when they arrive near the Target or even

not begin moving.(im thinking using this idea to "Retaliation" against using MLRS&155mm Howizter&Plane&UAV in Domination 4.65)

How can I fix this defect?

Thanks

You can force a vehicle forward  using setVelocityModelSpace command.  Other useful commands for this may be setDir and getRelDir to point the vehicle at object it should crash into.  You would need to a write a script to move vehicle near unit (AI won't crash into it though), then force vehicle forward into unit.

• Like 1

true is that commands like setdriveonpath or setflyonheight,or dowatch or similar what should order to unit force direction or movement not working well, why ?? nobody know mybe BI ansver some day.

Makeing cruse missile from drone should be possibile - but isn't maybe to avoid people testing drone logic for advenced weapons in this war game.

You can only use ready solutions like cruse missile what works only fired from ground, feature what should solve some problems like setMissileTargetPos not working when fire missile form plane, crazy things, waste of time modding things like that.