CN_Lurker_1011

game stuck as a minimized tab

game keep running as a minimized tab when i start the game, i can hear the main theme music playing by the game.exe, also, i can preview/peek the game's interface when move the mouse's indicator on the game icon in the taskbar, i can even open the games main menu by press any bottom, but i cant switch to the game in order to display it on the desktop.

screenshot:

FvSIRkWaQAEenLv?format=jpg&name=medium

Just for reference, the solution is to launch the game with -profile parameter.  This fixed the issue and the game launches perfectly.  You will have to create a new shortcut on your desktop to do this.

Had the same issue, which was caused when I changed to a Windowed from Borderless (full) screen. The -profile parameter worked.  I messed with it a little more and figured it out.  Once the game starts, even though it's minimized, you can surf the menu with your keyboard.  So, hit space bar, press the down key once, and right key twice. That should highlight the Settings tile. You can verify by peaking at the minimized UI by hitting either Alt + Tab or Windows Key + Tab. Once there, hit enter to go to the Settings screen.  Next, hit the down key twice and that should put you at the option to change between BORDERLESS or WINDOWED. Hit left or right key to change the current option. That should temporarily fix the issue, but will reoccur at the next restart.  For some reason the setting doesn't save permanently.  To make it permanent, leave the game running and Alt + Tab out, or hit the Window key and open up Powershell. Lastly, kill the two ArmaReforger processes (vs. gracefully exiting) with the following command:

Get-Process -Name "*armareforger*" |  Stop-Process -Force

From there, it should be fixed.