TangVector

Setting up PC Server

I've been trying to start a private server on my PC for just my nephew and myself. I'm having difficulty with them simply seeing my server on server list. I attempted using the "Host a Server" on the launcher and in-game but no luck. I have configured Windows firefall to allow Arma3, Arma3 x64, and Arma3server.  I also have Eero 6+ mesh routers and using their app, I allowed IP reservation for his IP and MAC address, enabled ports 2308-2306 TCP& UDP opened.

My connection speed is +900 mps, I have a 5800X, 32 ram. I have tried turning off my VPN, plus I have tried allowing the ports and game in my AVG antivirus/firewall and tried AVG off completely.

Any suggestions on what I can do? Running a server from a PC doesn't work for anyone? should I rent a server? I'm not good at software persay. 

no Answers, really? Anyway, I rented a dedicated server and making slow but continuous progress. The Server is just an experiment and might be temporary. It would be nice to be able to host missions from my PC.

Grab your external ip and use direct connect? Hamachi? Some other VPN?
I checked my server.cfg:

hostname="MonkeysInc dedicated server";
motd[]={"Welcome to the they/them army.","Try not to get triggered."};
battleye=0;
votingTimeOut=10;

Maybe it's a battle eye thing? I think battle eye has it's own ports.