Mixerdust

(DYNAMIC WAR 0.92M) I tried almost anything so i might as well turn to here

I tried everything, looking for files, websites, digging for days and i could not find this amazing mission for the original Arma anywhere, it is a sad thing that such a masterpiece of a mod has gone missing.
There is only one living file on armedassault.info but it is outdated and does not work.
If anyone has the file for this game i would be thankful, there is nothing really like that mission in arma in general. 

hello again, that's right, the version that I gave you in the steam forum of the web armedassault.info is old, it's the C version, you need the M, the name of the file if someone has it, is this: Dyna_War092m.7z, so the search will be easier for them.

This is the Dynamic War thread, another option is to try sending a message to @mrn to see if you're lucky, apparently it hasn't logged in since 2020

2 hours ago, dalber24 said:

hello again, that's right, the version that I gave you in the steam forum of the web armedassault.info is old, it's the C version, you need the M, the name of the file if someone has it, is this: Dyna_War092m.7z, so the search will be easier for them.

This is the Dynamic War thread, another option is to try sending a message to @mrn to see if you're lucky, apparently it hasn't logged in since 2020

i tried messaging him and emailing him to no avail. the file is lost