Hi, can someone share a script for delivering an item to the zone. I explain - I need the player to pick up the document and then when he entered the zone (trigger) the mission was completed. ("Item_FileTopSecret") the name of the object.

Hi @sokolpunk, welcome to the forums mate 🙂

You can make this by syncing "triggers" and "task modules". Here's a video demonstrating it in English:

(PS for next time: see if you can search the forums/Discord/internet. Searching with "trigger finish mission" or "complete mission item inventory" gives answers as well. I sometimes end up answering my question by having to explain the problem to someone else)

16 hours ago, Melody_Mike said:

Hi @sokolpunk, welcome to the forums mate 🙂

You can make this by syncing "triggers" and "task modules". Here's a video demonstrating it in English:

(PS for next time: see if you can search the forums/Discord/internet. Searching with "trigger finish mission" or "complete mission item inventory" gives answers as well. I sometimes end up answering my question by having to explain the problem to someone else)

This is far from what I meant. Here is my script, but it does not want to serve the item in the player's inventory.

_items = items player;

_wanted = ["Item_FileTopSecret"];

if ( _wanted findIf { _x in _items } > -1 ) then { 

if (isServer) then 

{

if (isNil "isInside") then {isInside = false; publicVariable "isInside";};

missionComplete = false;

[] spawn

{

i = 0;

_timeScore = 1;     

while {!missionComplete} do  

{

if (isInside) then

{

i = i + 1;  

} else

{

i = 0;

};

hint format["%1",isInside];

if (i >= _timeScore && alive Item_FileTopSecret) then  

{

[[[], {[west, 'The documents were seized and delivered to the US base!'] call wmt_fnc_endmission;} ], 'bis_fnc_spawn'] call bis_fnc_MP;

[[[], {['The documents were seized and delivered to the US base!'] call WMT_fnc_ShowTaskNotification;} ], 'bis_fnc_spawn'] call bis_fnc_MP;

missionComplete = trig; 

};

sleep 1;

};

};

};

};

16 hours ago, Melody_Mike said:

Привет@соколпанк, добро пожаловать на форум, приятель 🙂

Вы можете сделать это, синхронизировав «триггеры» и «модули задач». Вот видео, демонстрирующее это на английском языке:

(PS в следующий раз: посмотрите, можете ли вы поискать на форумах/в Discord/интернете. Поиск по словам «триггер завершить миссию» или «полный инвентарь предметов миссии» также дает ответы. Иногда мне приходится отвечать на свой вопрос, объясняя проблему кому-то другому)

These are primitive actions based on arma modules.