Sign in to follow this  
Dallas Medina

Editor-placed AI units not spawning in vehicle.

I'm playing around in the editor, and AI units placed in a vehicle (aircraft, chopper, tank, etc) do not spawn unless set to playable. Does anyone know why? This is kind of breaking my game at this point and I can't figure out why it's happening. I'm hoping it's not a mod because why would a mod be designed to break the game like this.

Sounds like you have disabled AI. Make sure the "Enable AI" option is checked in the editor under Attributes > Multiplayer, and that you have not selected "DISABLE AI" in the lobby.

AI is enabled. I'm making a singleplayer scenario I don't play multiplayer. 

This really makes no sense whatsoever. I put a vanilla NATO chopper loaded with NATO troops and they spawn fine. The same chopper using the same NATO units but wearing OPCAN gear from the OPCAN mod and they disappear.

Likely an issue with OPCAN or OPTRE, then.

you need to give alot more info. It sounds like the mods uniform may be causing a visual rendering glitch of the units. can you confirm they are there? or just invisible?

Other users reported visual glitches with that mods vests. also,do you have that mods requirments?