Crito

PVE-Mission-Claiming XM8 Button

Adds xm8 button for claiming missions for PVE Servers. This will not work with DMS marker count for AI turned on. Players can only claim 1 mission at a time. Server owners can set a speed, altitude, and distance that player has to meet before being able to claim a mission. Right side of app is list of available missions with claim button at bottom. Middle is a map showing the mission locations, Left side is where claimed missions are stored with unclaim button on bottom. Player can only unclaim mission he or she claimed. https://github.com/Crito-VanaheimServers/PVE-Mission-Claiming

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

In my config I have (i don't want to have range, speed and altitude check😞
Use_MissionClaimDistanceCheck = false;
MissionClaimDistanceCheck = 2000;

Use_MissionCLaimAlt_SpeedCheck  = false;
MissionCLaimAlt_Limit = 500;
MissionCLaimSpeed_Limit = 200;

Every time one of the players takes the mission, I get an error in the rpt. :

3964. 8:28:05 XML parsing error: empty attribute name in tag 'size', code: <t size='.7' font='puristaMedium' align='left' >  Max Alt: 500ft<size='.8' shado...
3966. 8:28:05 XML parsing error: empty attribute name in tag 'size', code: <t size='.7' font='puristaMedium' align='left' >  Max Dist: 2km<size='.8' shadow...
3968. 8:28:05 XML parsing error: empty attribute name in tag 'size', code: <t size='.7' font='puristaMedium' align='left' >  Max Spd: 200mph<size='.8' shad...

I will have a look into this. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Why does no missions show on mine? Im using GMS for my missions and when I get close to any, none of them show, at all. Any help is appreciated.