Matthew Aiken

Season 14 joy!

Loving the new season so far! Awesome cosmetics, loving the bear trap and m4a1 and especially loving the return of the chronicles tapes! Excellent work can’t wait for the new map to be available for encounters too. From the looks of the shootout version I believe I will quite enjoy! 

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

Loving the new season so far! Awesome cosmetics, loving the bear trap and m4a1 and especially loving the return of the chronicles tapes! Excellent work can’t wait for the new map to be available for encounters too. From the looks of the shootout version I believe I will quite enjoy! 

A few things I've noticed so far:

Problems with connecting to cloud server(which weren't an issue last season)

Game has frozen up loading in to shelter couple of times(never an issue last season)

Challenge: Open 5 weapon crates in a game of shootout is bugged and doesn't complete.(this is a daily challenge)

Error connection to cloud server(trying to get in to game while typing this) again not an issue last season.

An issue yesterday with a player killing me while his weapon was slung over his shoulder(UK.vz) and sounds of blood splatters being the only tell before I died.( Again not an issue I encountered last season)

I do like the new map but feel it's almost too big for shootout, a lot of the time spent running around looking for people, especially in small lobbies, it's suitable for elims given its size.

The cosmetics look cool but again if more time were spent improving other aspects of the game rather than a new Malibu stacy for your outlander the game would be better for it.

I get it, cosmetics are probably easier to make and content is needed for the battlepass but why am I still waiting 3 to 5 minutes to find a map while North Americans find maps almost instantly...

Definitely agree not liking the shootout map as much too wide open and feels like an encounter map almost. Not had disconnect issues though I am running on series x. Would be nice to see some new modes brought out I don’t know how anyone feels about a tarkov inspired mode with a radiation ring ☢️ closing in? Or the hunger games style knife loadout start and you have to forage for guns and equipment for non plentiful ammo. There’s things that could be done but I shall remain hopeful ^_^

I'm running a series X and have yet to complete a full encounter without a disconnect either from losing connection from cloud server or an error connection...

I also switched to the performance mode for 120fps and wow it looks ugly.

Like I'm running it on my Xbox One 🤦

And constantly getting "Error during communication with cloud service"

How after all these years can they not get it right???

Play test your updates before going live 🤦

If you aren’t gaming in North America that may be your first problem. I’m not sure where there servers are located since we don’t get an option to select our server based on our location. With that being said and knowing the server issues the game has, my guess is they have one central server that everyone connects to.

2 hours ago, Matthew Aiken said:

Definitely agree not liking the shootout map as much too wide open and feels like an encounter map almost. Not had disconnect issues though I am running on series x. Would be nice to see some new modes brought out I don’t know how anyone feels about a tarkov inspired mode with a radiation ring ☢️ closing in? Or the hunger games style knife loadout start and you have to forage for guns and equipment for non plentiful ammo. There’s things that could be done but I shall remain hopeful ^_^

A traditional style battle royale mode and maps would be awesome. I would love to see some sort of search and destroy game mode where you can choose your weapons when loading in or csgo style with an economy and limited weapon selection, i.e. akm, aug, gewer, no lmg cheese. A competitive/ranked mode would be incredible, just have to take out the cheesy weapons(lmgs, they move too fast considering what they are). I wish they would fix the goofy running, only when people have a weapon out, to make it more realistic and this would be the best game out there. 

5 hours ago, snoopynator said:

NO improvement to the shelter....  still a shooting game !!!

More to come, this year will have 4 seasons/battle passes so expect a lot from Vigor this year, have patience🙏

• Like 1

4 hours ago, snoopynator said:

I will put Vigor on hold for this season,  Let's see the next season 

ciao !

Devs!!!!! This is most of the casual community and new players once the thrill of a new game wears off. Something must be done about the lmgs. Easy fix!!! Make a longer delay when taking a weapon out so players that want to sprint around can do so but it will hinder your gun fights rather than reward you. The community is begging you, please listen🙏💯

4 hours ago, fOUr20blUntz said:

Devs!!!!! This is most of the casual community and new players once the thrill of a new game wears off. Something must be done about the lmgs. Easy fix!!! Make a longer delay when taking a weapon out so players that want to sprint around can do so but it will hinder your gun fights rather than reward you. The community is begging you, please listen🙏💯

🙂 i play at Vigor from 2018 or before  😉  just ennough to see weapon and weapon etc..  No real evolution, just adding more and more gun.. or another shooting concept. The original concept died a few years ago....