FireGamingTV

Buldozer not loaded properly

Hello,

I currently have the problem in the Buldozer that when I press F1 the texts are not loaded correctly and I cannot move the camera. A new installation and error check failed so far.

Can someone possibly help me to fix the problem?

e271a0dd053f512af63b6257b52674ec.jpg

Many thanks in advance for your help. I was able to solve the problem that the texts are displayed again. However, the map is now white and there are no more objects. The P Drive is correctly installed

I have selected the Arma 3 exe in the TB under "Tools → Preferences → Buldozer" for exe file path.

edf32a748e255b58f0b61e0e6ee7fb3d.png

38 minutes ago, FireGamingTV said:

[...]The P Drive is correctly installed...

...but everything isn't correctly installed/extracted to the P drive, or some other such setting is wrong as the textures (and objects) aren't being loaded.

21 minutes ago, Jackal326 said:

...but everything isn't correctly installed/extracted to the P drive, or some other such setting is wrong as the textures (and objects) aren't being loaded.

However, if I change the setting (Tools → Preferences → Buldozer" for exe file path) then it works. It worked before, so everything should be installed correctly. See first picture

23 minutes ago, FireGamingTV said:

However, if I change the setting (Tools → Preferences → Buldozer" for exe file path) then it works. It worked before, so everything should be installed correctly. See first picture

But you didn't say what you changed from your first post to your second, only that you were "able to solve" the text issue.

If you aren't detailed in your steps to "solving" your issue, how can we help figure out what you broke in the process?