xbladecz

Cold War Rearmed III - Resistance

15 hours ago, xbladecz said:

Hi, you can also use it in easy mode. Some people were struggling with some mechanics, so I have decided to make it easier for them. FYI, there is also instant promotion feature on easy mode.

I should probably update the info on the first page to not confuse new players.

It should be now more precise:
* Victor is engineer - It allows vehicles repair. This skill is very OP. It can be enabled in easy mode or by playing veteran skill after you have finished the campaign. It allows the repair of critically damaged vehicles. Cars, tanks, choppers. You have to bring a toolbox.

Thanks xbladecz.  Apologies for an inane question, but how does one enable this?  Is there some sort of in game console?

On 7/16/2023 at 11:22 AM, seminara said:

Thanks xbladecz.  Apologies for an inane question, but how does one enable this?  Is there some sort of in game console?

You can set the campaign behaviour using OPTIONS - ADDON OPTIONS - ADDON = CWR3: Resistance
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

22 hours ago, xbladecz said:

You can set the campaign behaviour using OPTIONS - ADDON OPTIONS - ADDON = CWR3: Resistance
?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

Many thanks, I'm fairly new to ARMA3.  One last question.  Is it possible to join any COOP groups that use this MOD?

23 hours ago, seminara said:

Many thanks, I'm fairly new to ARMA3.  One last question.  Is it possible to join any COOP groups that use this MOD?

Do you mean to play in COOP ?
Unfortunately this can not be played in co-op right now. Maybe I will create a fork in the future. This is quite a requested feature, but I have to handle the OFP campaign upgrade first.

On 7/19/2023 at 12:03 PM, xbladecz said:

Do you mean to play in COOP ?
Unfortunately this can not be played in co-op right now. Maybe I will create a fork in the future. This is quite a requested feature, but I have to handle the OFP campaign upgrade first.

Hi xbladecz, Sorry not the feature, but the MOD.  Is it possible to play this MOD in COOP?  And if so how?  Thanks

On 8/18/2023 at 4:37 PM, seminara said:

Hi xbladecz, Sorry not the feature, but the MOD.  Is it possible to play this MOD in COOP?  And if so how?  Thanks

Sorry, it is not possible to play this mod in coop right now. There are too many custom functions and all of them are not multiplayer ready. (no remoteExec)
Maybe me or someone else will add this feature in the future.

Hi, new version has been release, T55s in mission First Strike should not explode now.

When those tanks gets destroyed in previous mission, their state of damage was loaded causing them to explode.

Everything is cool and nice. Bugs here and there but this is not a problem because it is normal in OFP and Arma.

But what the heck is about the mission "in hills"??? The one with the second convoy ambush. The big one.

The starting position is different, the convoy route is different. This is an iconic ambush mission. Why isn't it in the original place? (the valley east of Mokropsy).

Please take it back where it belongs!

On 9/2/2023 at 5:42 AM, talos32 said:

Everything is cool and nice. Bugs here and there but this is not a problem because it is normal in OFP and Arma.

But what the heck is about the mission "in hills"??? The one with the second convoy ambush. The big one.

The starting position is different, the convoy route is different. This is an iconic ambush mission. Why isn't it in the original place? (the valley east of Mokropsy).

Please take it back where it belongs!

This one is tricky to explain. I spent few weeks tuning this mission to be playable. The game engine changed so much since the original ofp, it was not doable using the old path layout and believe me, I tried.

Placing move waypoint on vehicle is not working anymore. Turning convoy around on alarm is not working too. In some cases tanks ends in the lake, are stuck in rocks, drive through trucks and so on. I laughed and cried a lot.

If you want the old version, you will have to help me with that. I can send you both original converted mission to 3d and the current version. Otherwise it will stay as it is.

PM if you are interested or shut up!

Just PMed you. I doubt I can make it but I spent half my childhood in that valley creating ambushes in original OFP.