avibird 1

Need help with extended debug console and custom (9) complex command menu.

Hello need some assistance. Two things have always bothered me that I can't figure out. 

how do I clear my extended debug console? I want to permanently delete all codes inside the console I have dozens of pages of codes I have used an attempted to use over the years. I just want to clear all the code lines. I know how to delete it but it always comes back when I restart the editor 

Second how to I get access to the the custom command menu option number 9 that is right above 0 radio. I already have all the radio channels used 1-0.  

0 reply 9 custom ? 

Can I use this or is this not functional? 

Thanks Avibird 

OK one issue resolved

This code needs to be placed in the extended debug console  not while in the game but in the editor before use start your mission. Its under tools.  ProfileNamespace setVariable ["CBA_diagnostic_statments", nil];

Just need assist with how to use and get custom command menu option.

If you need an additional menu to run your own scripts, then this menu is unlikely to help you, because it will only give you the opportunity to launch a sound and a chat message.

But you can make your own menu and launch it immediately after opening the custom menu.

The code might look something like this:

Your_new_menu =
	[     
		["Custom Menu 1",true],
			["Test Command 1", [2], "", -5, [["expression", "systemchat 'test message 1'"]], "1", "CursorOnGround", "\a3\Ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\Cursors\attack_ca.paa"], 
			["Test Command 2", [3], "", -5, [["expression", "systemchat 'test message 2'"]], "1", "1", "\a3\Ui_f\data\IGUI\Cfg\Cursors\tactical_ca.paa"] 
	];

while {true} do 
	{
		waitUntil 
			{
				sleep 0.05;

commandingMenu isEqualTo "#CUSTOM_RADIO";
			};

showCommandingMenu "#USER:Your_new_menu";
	};	

@opusfmspol and @Ibragim AA

Thank you guys. I never knew that was only for sound files. I thought it was a function that was never fully implemented. I'm kind of disappointed there's no way to convert it into additional radio menu options so we can have more than 10 radio channels to be able to utilize the call in scripts  well in a mission. 

You're always learning something new with Alma I had no idea it was only for sound files. Avibird