Bingo-66d21d294c551e45

Help with ACRE2 Babel feature

I've been trying to set up babel for my mission but I cant get it working. My current code is this and this. I've also put down the ACRE2 module. I'm genuinely stuck here and I haven't a clue how to set it up. Any help is appreciated.

You don't need any mod for changing the language of a side, or even factions, if it's what you need.

As I understand it, acre_api_fnc_babelSetupMission is a sort of "quick-start" function that is used when you just want each side to have its own language with no other complexity.

acre_api_fnc_babelAddLanguageTypeacre_api_fnc_babelSetSpokenLanguages, and acre_api_fnc_babelSetSpeakingLanguage are used when you want to set up more complex situations (like translators/spies, etc.)

So it's either/or.

36 minutes ago, Harzach said:

As I understand it, acre_api_fnc_babelSetupMission is a sort of "quick-start" function that is used when you just want each side to have its own language with no other complexity.

acre_api_fnc_babelAddLanguageTypeacre_api_fnc_babelSetSpokenLanguages, and acre_api_fnc_babelSetSpeakingLanguage are used when you want to set up more complex situations (like translators/spies, etc.)

So it's either/or.

That's what I have currently. I don't see what I'm doing wrong though.

5 minutes ago, Bingo-66d21d294c551e45 said:

That's what I have currently.

No, you are using both. It's either/or. One or the other.