Sign in to follow this  
crewcutkid

Radar units

Ok, im just tossing out an idea- Radar units. Radar trucks, apcs, small infantry units, etc. Also, plz read the thread on new buildings and give me your opinion.

-Crew

i have a p3d file of an radar scb thats an m113 with an radar dish its 80 % ready but i cant skin or script so ... confused.gif

and i'm not so good in working with o2 light becose i'm only 14

G8 MOD made a script for their AWACS addon. Maybe it's possible to adapt it to ground units?

The G8 script wasn't good! It also detected soldiers so you would need a big reprograming to make it work, you would also have to make some way that only air units or the lead tank would get the info.

As a reservist FAF air surveillance NCO, this addon idea is very close to my heart! Some ideas:

Ericsson mobile "Giraffe"

3_radar.jpg

Thomson CSF stationary long-range air surveillance radar

http://ilmavoimat.fi/kuvat/tutka1.jpg

I'm surprised that no-one has made a radome, like the one in IGI

Yes, if anyone knows how to make them, we're sorely missing radar bases, bunkers, SAM sites, camo netting, and other kinds of stuff along those lines in OFP.

Stuff like this:

vbs1_1007s.jpg

bunker.jpg

mazar-e-sharif_10-s.jpg

PAT05.jpg

krona1b.jpg

camobunker.jpg

Basically buildings and vehicles so you can put a hidden base together, or a SAM site with camouflage and some ground defenses around it, or outpost type things.

i tryd to add martins radar on the m113 but it dusent work becose when i get the radar scb in the game the radar scb elevates to a few meters does anyone haves a selution for that becos i'm not so good with o2 light ... this is the site of the belgian army with the rasar scb radar scb

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (toadeater @ April 04 2003,02:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yes, if anyone knows how to make them, we're sorely missing radar bases, bunkers, SAM sites, camo netting, and other kinds of stuff along those lines in OFP.

Stuff like this:

vbs1_1007s.jpg

bunker.jpg

mazar-e-sharif_10-s.jpg

PAT05.jpg

krona1b.jpg

camobunker.jpg

Basically buildings and vehicles so you can put a hidden base together, or a SAM site with camouflage and some ground defenses around it, or outpost type things.<span id='postcolor'>

Me and some friends are working whit a mod that will have all that...please read trough our list of what the mod will include...http://www.freewebs.com/projif/addons.htm

Hope you like it smile.gif

Dreamer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Dreamer @ April 05 2003,01wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Me and some friends are working whit a mod that will have all that...please read trough our list of what the mod will include...http://www.freewebs.com/projif/addons.htm

Hope you like it <!--emo&smile.gif

Dreamer<span id='postcolor'>

yes, dreamer said it... sam site will be made=) radar dishes and towers(mostly for like destroying=P, but not only for makeing it one with the desert) will be made, and patriot missile battery, almost like sam site, but so much cooler... as dreamer said, hope you like it wink.gif. think the radar dish will be no problemo for our buildings addon guy.

Guest BratZ

Why does everyone quote people, pictures and all? Why the pics displayed 3 times?

ill fix that by "unquoting" wink.gif and youll be happy again, right?