Doggifast

[help]Teleportation effects

So, I'm not new to this and i know the basics and some advanced stuff, i already know how to teleport using setPos, what I'm looking for is an effect for that teleportation. Making a horror op.
Basically what I'm looking for is an effect on teleportation on the place where a thing is teleporting to. Like that effect in Black Mesa when you're in Xen and scientists send you supplies.

Searched the internet for it and couldn't find anything other then basic tutorials. Please help!

P.S. I know how to make & implement sounds, i'm only searching for effects.

I only know of one effect. There are probably others.

A person or object causes a trigger to fire. The trigger starts a sandstorm on the trigger area. You can choose that paper is flying around in the sandstorm and you can choose the density of the sandstorm. Search for "effects".

3 minutes ago, Joe98 said:

I only know of one effect. There are probably others.

A person or object causes a trigger to fire. The trigger starts a sandstorm on the trigger area. You can choose that paper is flying around in the sandstorm and you can choose the density of the sandstorm. Search for "effects".

Huh??? I mean like... Some 3D Sci-Fi effects... What did you mean exactly?

1 minute ago, sarogahtyp said:

Google told me that there should be an effects module which will fire on trigger activation when synced with it... but i dont have a clue bout:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/107410/discussions/18/135509472116252153/

Alright, thank you, I can't right now but i will try in several minutes and report back.

On 7/27/2022 at 8:20 PM, Doggifast said:

Huh??? I mean like... Some 3D Sci-Fi effects... What did you mean exactly?

It was released at the same time as a desert map. So, the sandstorm effect makes you feel like you are in a sandstorm.

On 7/31/2022 at 4:47 AM, Joe98 said:

It was released at the same time as a desert map. So, the sandstorm effect makes you feel like you are in a sandstorm.

OHHHHHHH, now i get you guys, took me some time. I didn't intend teleportation effects for PLAYERS to teleport, but to PROPS teleport in front of players, like in the said earlier black mesa.

17 hours ago, Doggifast said:

OHHHHHHH, now i get you guys, took me some time. I didn't intend teleportation effects for PLAYERS to teleport, but to PROPS teleport in front of players, like in the said earlier black mesa.

When you say a prop, I think of a wrecked car, a box of ammo or one of the other 1,000 items in the editor.

A prop can be teleported just like a soldier can be teleported.

And a sand storm is always created at a location. Such as at the location of the prop.

Agree with you. Very funny. The effect is the thing in which motions are moving randomly. But there is a different thing called mod. Mod is defined as the modified version of the app. So checkout. There is another modded app for video editing. Checkout