Engine Fighter

About folder %user%\Documents\Arma 3 question

I want to delete folder where Arma stores the saves replay campaign missions.I know the saves folder C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Arma 3\Saved\a3\Missions_F_EPA\Campaign
But I am afraid that delete the important files in the game will cause the game to be corrupted.
I want to know the folder C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Arma 3 what are the important files that if deleted will cause the game to be corrupted.

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Arma 3

In this folder, you have the profile by default with files .Arma3Profile , and BISProfile.Json , and Arma3.cfg and all that IMPORTANT stuff should not weight more than 200 Ko if you created a custom profile (usually players do that). Do not delete them.

Then, you could have also a folder:

C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Arma 3 - other profiles  with you custom profile(s) inside.

You can see, what ever the profile folder you open, the files .Arma3Profile (Do not delete them) and folders like;

- composition (your compositions created in editor , if any)

- missions (your scenario created in editor - non pboed, just saved). You can delete what scenario you don't want anymore.

- mpmissions (if you created in editor and saved the scenario in this specific folder for better sorting. I never use it)

- saved (The scenario you played and exited)

- userSaved (same after manual save... if I'm right) most of the sub-folders are empty.

- screenshots... if nowhere else...

So, as far as you recognize your own sub-folders for created scenario, you can delete them if you want. Don't delete files I mentioned above. If you delete a profile, you could spend a lot of time for re-binding your keys for controls.