O. Jorgensen

Help me find a mod please?-

For some years ago, Idk might have been 3-4 years ago by now, I don't even know if this mod is in the workshop anymore.. But I hope so, I've been searching and trying different keywords that would lead to the concept of the mod, and the closest I found was M.E.R.C.S, despite that being a pretty cool mod it wasn't what I was searching for, I hope someone else knows what the mod is-

What I remember from it:

- You started in a military base, with some AI's(I believe) like a small HQ

- Inside the HQ you had Manpower and something else like money thingy, for other things such as vehicles, weapons, gear and such

- You could chose mission and apprehend AI mercenary's and enemy's and get items and Manpower and SP(I believe was the name, don't remember the full name)

- With manpower you could recruit other AI groups, such as literal groups or individual units ranging from Marksman, Corpsmen, Riflemen, Snipers and such

- If I remember correct, you could take over sectors of the map(s) as well, and make that another small HQ and basically taking over the whole map.

I really wanna play this again again- And I hope someone might have a clue what mod I'm talking about! And it would be sooo great if anybody to could ^^'