Sign in to follow this  
Casi Nahud

Car explosion?

By using a carbombscript i want to make a car blow up with a noisy explosion and an explosion animation.

on the subject of car bomb scripts, any1 know if u could set a bomb to blow if the car drops below a sertin speed?wink.gif

just like in the film with the bus that couldent slow down, i think it was called...

THE BUS THAT COULDENT SLOW DOWN biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BAD ASS JACK @ Feb. 15 2003,16:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i think it was called...<span id='postcolor'>

speed

BAD ASS JACK!!! Hey! How ya doin'? 'Bout time ya got on here, old chap  wink.gif (stick)!

P.S.</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">THE BUS THAT COULDENT SLOW DOWN  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Stop saying that! tounge.gif

*************UPDATED SCRIPT**************

Here is a sample script: (name it "carbomb.sqs")

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

;Speed Car Bomb Script by Frugo_PL

;Usage: [Car_to_explode] exec "carbomb.sqs"

_car=_this select 0

#loop1

? speed _car >50: goto "bomb"

~1

goto "loop1"

#bomb

? speed _car <50: _car setdammage 1

? speed _car >50: goto "bomb"

~1

exit<span id='postcolor'>

Setdammage 4 gives a better effect but with Civi cars and trucks they just seem to fizz away and not explode, maybe us a CamCreate line for a single Heat125, this is a much better effect wink.gif