avibird 1

How do you delete code that you put into extended debug console

Hello I have been away from the game for while. How do you delete code from the extended debug consult. I have dozens of input codes that I have fooled around with over the years. I can't seem to be able to delete any of the code lines in the back execute field. I delete it but it just comes back help and thank you.

If you mean the Extended Debug Console from 7erra's Editing Extensions, probably best to ask in his topic: 

He's active, so you should get an answer fairly quickly.

• Like 1

So there is no way to remove code that you put into the extended bug console ? I read on the Wikipedia page that it stores your last 10 commands automatically but I have dozens that I want to get rid of help !!!

3 minutes ago, avibird 1 said:

So there is no way to remove code that you put into the extended bug console ? I read on the Wikipedia page that it stores your last 10 commands automatically but I have dozens that I want to get rid of help !!!

I have no idea how you came to that conclusion after reading my post. 

@Harzach I have no idea what you're talking about. I asked a simple question how to remove code from the debug console and you gave me a link to another mod lol. By the way I did download it and I'm going to take a look at it but I found a simple code to put into the console to remove all previous code lines.

profileNamespace setVariable ["CBA_diagnostic_statements", nil];

This code will remove all the previous one stored. This was what I was asking not for another link for another mod. 

I specifically asked if 7erra's mod was the one you were using. If it wasn't, then the appropriate response would have been "I'm not using that mod, I'm talking about this one."

I'm happy you found a solution, and thank you for sharing it here. 

• Thanks 1

Lol if I was using that mod I would have said that brother. I said it was the extended bug consult I think it's either from Achilles Zeus enhanced or 3den enhanced. I don't want to fight with you but I don't understand why you're getting your panties in a bunch. I thought my question was very simple and direct I was looking for a code to remove previous codes from the extended debug consult. 

Well it only works for the current session. If I started a new mission the concert was clear once I turn off the computer reopened arma the dozens of code lines were still in the consult. Still looking for a solution.

1 hour ago, avibird 1 said:

I don't understand why you're getting your panties in a bunch

I'm not. I was trying to help you but you were withholding information. I am entirely unemotional regarding this exchange.

I thought my question was very simple and direct

It wasn't. There are apparently many mods that add something called "Extended Debug Console." You did not, and still have not, stated which one it is that you are using. And at the end of the day, the best way to get an answer about a mod's functionality is to ask in that mod's topic.

Now, if it's CBA's debug console we're talking about, the code you posted above

profileNamespace setVariable ["CBA_diagnostic_statements", nil];

works fine. However, the code as you pasted it above is full of invisible characters:

Nc6qHUZ.png

Fix that, then try again.

If it isn't working for you, then there must be a mod that is overriding it somehow. You need to figure out what mod that is.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I typically have three Achilles Zeus enhanced and 3den enhanced. Each of them has added something a little different but perhaps I should only pick one and use it. Like you said I have no clue which one is causing the issue further investigation is needed.

Achilles Zeus enhanced and 3den enhanced.

Achilles is deprecated, use Zeus Enhanced instead of Achilles.

To my knowledge, none of the three change the debug console like CBA, nor add a secondary console like 7erra's or other mods, so you are likely talking about CBA's console. Again, the code above works for me, over the last several years and for the many times I just tested it. There might possibly be some sort of conflict with Achilles that is causing this issue (and again, get rid of Achilles), or it might be that the code you pasted is corrupted. Paste it into a code field here on the forums, delete the red dots, copy the clean code and then paste it into the console.

• Thanks 1