Justice Blair

Session lost - Verifying PBO Failed: mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo

Session lost - Verifying PBO Failed: mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo. Certain servers are allowing me to join, whilst others are giving me this error message. Just started today, was fine yesterday. Seems to be on Zeus public servers, predominantly EU from what I can tell. Anyone know a fix?

Everyone across the board is having this trouble with the new update. Our Exile server (not in EU) is having the problem where we are unable to find a way to put the new update on our server. If the bastards would just make their updates accessible to the server owners, we could move on with our day. If anyone could find where to install the update from, there are servers across the globe down and server owners desperate for an answer.

14 minutes ago, springtempest said:

Everyone across the board is having this trouble with the new update. Our Exile server (not in EU) is having the problem where we are unable to find a way to put the new update on our server. If the bastards would just make their updates accessible to the server owners, we could move on with our day. If anyone could find where to install the update from, there are servers across the globe down and server owners desperate for an answer.

I have received different messages also, I script but only use profiling branch. Definitely server side, client side is pristine for me.

I saw this problem yesterday on a server I maintain.  I just went through the server update proceedure, which was very quick (there is only a small update to download) and the problem was solved.

I think it may be an issue with the major part of the version number not changing so server and client both are 2.06 but some update has been done to the game such that it will not connect to servers that have not been updated.  S

That pbo got updated in yesterdays update. The new stuff is on steam as with every game update.