Sign in to follow this  
Nauree

How to win montignac must fall?

Well Ive completed the campaign 6 (count em 6) Times. Only the first time did I fail to take Montignac. But you really should try to fail if u get my drift. The mission afterwards is a true classic instead of a simple head to the secondary evac in a nicked car because u know Mortons dead. Did u know if ur fast enough u can reach Morton before it "falls"? Papabears still spurting out cmon everyone get to Morton were waiting yet there are Russians crawling all over, oh well.

Oh yes dude is lying trying to look stylish u cant take down a hind with ur M16. Well u can take it down if its on very low low armour but u cant kill the pilot. Sorry only works on the yanks choppers. Damn capatalists skimping on the bulletproof glass eh what?

Do you guys know the part where yor waiting for the blackhawk to pick you up and the hind attacks you have to go to go o the woods? Well I still had a couple of buddies with me but when in the next mission "AfterMontiaq" they are all dead why? confused.gif What happened to them?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Polishdude @ 27 April 2003,13:04)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Do you guys know the part where yor waiting for the blackhawk to pick you up and the hind attacks you have to go to go o the woods? Well I still had a couple of buddies with me but when in the next mission "AfterMontiaq" they are all dead why? confused.gif What happened to them?<span id='postcolor'>

They died.

DUH!

I didn't see them die!!!! tounge.gif

Any way how com Armstrong didn't die he was so close to them? I don't see them snoring you know. If Armstrong was so close why was he the luckiest.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Heatseeker @ 16 April 2003,20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">^^

Your right! I dont believe you cause the Hinds cockpit is bullet proof, it is impossible to shoot down a Hind with a rifle, it works for the blackhawk, cobra, chinook, etc but not for the hind nor the Mi17 wink.gif .<span id='postcolor'>

umm.. I think I have killed the pilot in an Mi-17. I know the mi-24 cockpit cannot be penetrated though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">umm.. I think I have killed the pilot in an Mi-17. I know the mi-24 cockpit cannot be penetrated though.

<span id='postcolor'>

i believe it when i see it...