chrisbaker1981

Custom Composition

How do create a composition in the Eden editor and then load it up in a public Zeus server?

It would be great if you can create a mission before hand in the eden editor and then load it in the zeus server, to avoid the long wait in setting up a mission.

I know there is a way i just dont know how to do it and cant find anything on Google about it..

Note - loading on a public server not a private, its easy on a private server, but for the life of me i cant figure out how to load up a pre made mission in the public official zeus servers..

Nevermind, i found the answer here

This is a feature that will be released in the next update.. Great cant wati

On 9/4/2021 at 8:01 AM, chrisbaker1981 said:

How do create a composition in the Eden editor and then load it up in a public Zeus server?

It would be great if you can create a mission before hand in the eden editor and then load it in the zeus server, to avoid the long wait in setting up a mission.

I know there is a way i just dont know how to do it and cant find anything on Google about it..

Note - loading on a public server not a private, its easy on a private server, but for the life of me i cant figure out how to load up a pre made mission in the public official zeus servers..

I see you have found the answers already, cool, but just know that the composition system for public zeus servers is completely broken and some compositions will not show up, especially if they're large because of the fact that the comp system restricts something we do not know