Sign in to follow this  
BBSmith

Carriers?

Its my birthday today, can I have this as a present please?

ok well im tired of waiting myself...so i got a freind to host this. once again i want to state this is NOT an addon but merely a few things placed in the editor but works none the less

Aircraft Carrier (AA) requires the ZSU23 aa gun. and BOTH require editor extra update for resistance. and im sure you ALL have that by now.

Download here

PS: Happy Birthday Yoshiro wink.gif

Thanks man, installing now to play with hehe.

Edit:

hehe Sadly enough, I'm having fun with this,  now I'm doing strafing runs on a friend taking off hehe.  I made the plane a Camel for this though.

Edit2: oh yea, there is a trick to landing lol, Don't know if this is repetable so don't take my work for it.  I came back in onto the deck, but I was still rolling pretty fast but as I came to the end of the deck I had slowed enough so that if I hit something I wouldn't just blow up on impact.  I hit something hehe.  I hit the tower to the bridge of the ship.  And then I seemed to slide down the ship till I hit the actual deck of the ship.  However lol when I hit the ship I sent it moving so I lost the Aircraft deck somewhere hehe.

And landing technique number 2! clip a pole on the way in lol

Not only can too tall crashland any plane, he is also a fully qualified helicopter pilot with autorotation training (i trained him myself smile.gif). Oh and btw... i have a real life pilot's license

smile.gif glad to see your having fun with it. and i hope this will suffice until a real carrier comes out wink.gif

hmm yet another personal invention enjoyed by the public....first LZ Columbus and now my Aircraft Carrier spiffy biggrin.gif . but LZ Columbus took me 8 months and this 8 hours lol

MMMmmm how exactly do I install it what do I do? I know its dumb but I'm dumb so pllzzzzzzz. sad.gif

Nevermind i did it but when it gets crashed into by my helo it like gets screwed.

The Trike plane and the sopwith camel where the only ones I could get to take off of the carrier.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 16 2003,05:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Says I'm missing addon "NMLFokE3".. I got the editor extra   confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

crazy.gif aw son of a bitch....i thought i delted that off there.sorry. ok look open the mission.sqm file, and where it says addons delete the line that says "NMLFokE3. that should solve ur problem. sorry about that b4 i decidd i should give it to ya guys, i was doin some dogfights (defend the carrier) camel vs fokker.

koolkid101: like i said b4 it was designed ofr piston engin aircraft, and helos. so naturaly the trike and the camel (piston engine aircraft) are hte only 2 planes u can take off with...now if u dont mind a wired looking deck, u can copy and paste the peirs and make it longer OR fix the trigger to increase the speed of the catapult....and i think i forgot to mention tha tthte catapult is operated using the radio 0-0-1.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (~Too Tall~ @ Mar. 16 2003,20:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif8--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (smogmorph @ Mar. 16 2003,05wow.gif8)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Says I'm missing addon "NMLFokE3".. I got the editor extra confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

crazy.gif aw son of a bitch....i thought i delted that off there.sorry. ok look open the mission.sqm file, and where it says addons delete the line that says "NMLFokE3. that should solve ur problem. sorry about that b4 i decidd i should give it to ya guys, i was doin some dogfights (defend the carrier) camel vs fokker.

koolkid101: like i said b4 it was designed ofr piston engin aircraft, and helos. so naturaly the trike and the camel (piston engine aircraft) are hte only 2 planes u can take off with...now if u dont mind a wired looking deck, u can copy and paste the peirs and make it longer OR fix the trigger to increase the speed of the catapult....and i think i forgot to mention tha tthte catapult is operated using the radio 0-0-1.<span id='postcolor'>

Well... I've unmounted LST (leaved the deck only), then I've mounted on a second side a trigger that slows you down after reaching the place with correct height, and I modified the powers of the catapult (original trigger) and now it works very good as a complete aircraft carrier on which you can take-off and land with i.E. A-10 :]

Unfortunately my "correct takeoff rate" is 25% and 10% for landings :]

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (peanuckle_00 @ Mar. 18 2003,22:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You gotta release this script to the US Navy mod.  They're jollily on their way to making a USA carrier.  

US Navy Mod.<span id='postcolor'>

ialready know... wink.gif i sent the the p3d model...the expanded upon it thou as it was "small"

Guest BratZ

The link doesn't work for the Carrier site... Is someone really making a carrier yet? I need a WW2 style carrier please

NEXT! aver a year and a half, not one carrier still 100% finished..

By the time flash2 is out, they'll all go 'We've fininished the carrier but now have to convert it to flash2" when it really means that they are not even close to done? what takes so long?

If BIS, or sum1 could change to game so people could walk on units while in motion, or inside of units while in motion.. well nvm it'll take years

theres alwasy the alternative.. DO IT YOUR SELF if u cant wait patiently like the rest of us create ure own and see how long it take u to make it work and have it high detail.. oh and i want it done say in 2 months.. in your eyes thats plenty of time.. all im saying is back off these dedicated people that are making these addon have other and more important thing to do then to make ure enjoyment better... so to make the long story short

LIVE WITH IT!

You would be qualified as a [Jerk]

I dont do the work.. and nore do you..

Point is, if people start the Addon and post it online, and tell people that they will be done soon with with addon..

that keeps many people on there toes and then after they say there almost done.... 3 months roll by, not a damn word on the progress thats updated..

So, if people didn't advertise there addon unless they know they can finish it.

You would be qualified as a                [Jerk]

I dont do the work.. and nore do you..

Wow. How observant.

Considering he actually works on a mod team...

Sheesh.

This topic is over 4 months old. Do not dig these back up. And mind your manners, BBsmith.