GrumpyManager41

Duffel bag idea

I thought of a pretty good idea the other day about carrying guns. So if you could bring in a legendary item called a duffel bag and it would take one inventory slot. You could put a few guns in it like 3 main guns and 2 handguns and like a few knifes and carry it around on your back, but it has a down side. You walk extremely more slowly and have less stamina. You could also drop it like a loot box for your friends to pick up.

• Like 1

I like it...  can be a good trap for shooting at players  :-).  Let this box in a good spot, wait with a sniper then bang !

Hmm possibly though we have to think on both sides of the coin here on the one hand it’s a nice thought to be able to scoop up a few more of those guns from a cleared or almost cleared lobby, if you’ve won the battle and your last standing it’s only fair you should be able to grab more of the loot as a reward.
On the other hand people already complain about being too slow as it is even though nothing has changed as such. This could prove annoying and it could also take away guns from a player who’s simply late to the party to scoop up the remains of someone else’s fight. Many times I’ve turned up to the sound of fighting only to find whoever won has already cleared out but couldn’t carry it all. Dregs can sometimes be nice. If everyone had this “legendary duffel bag” only a couple of people will benefit.
If a fair and balanced compromise can be reached I could support this idea but I think we need to drill down to brass tacks on how it would work fundamentally. Think from a development side of things, how viable is it as an idea? Will it hurt their business model? Will enough players want it spuring sufficient demand? This outlander is staying hopeful 🙂 would like to carry at least one or two more guns like a gun holster or bandolier logically could perhaps this could tie into backpack weight limit? Loot less take more guns instead.