WarhammerActual

ACRE2 vehicle radios add to inventory and vehicle racks help

Hello, 

Can anyone assist me in adding ACRE2 radios to vehicle's inventory ?

I am putting this into the init of the vehicle 

addItemCargoGlobal [“ACRE_SEM70”,1];

But I know I am doing something wrong, I get an error message  Init missing ;

Also is anyone familiar with setting up the vehicle rack system?

I know the ACRE2 wiki has this https://acre2.idi-systems.com/wiki/frameworks/vehicle-racks but it is a bit confusing as to where to even put the code. I assume place this into the init . 

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you in advance

class CfgVehicles {
    class Car_F;
    class MRAP_01_base_F : Car_F {
        class AcreRacks {
            class Rack_1 {
                displayName = "Dashboard Upper";      // Name displayed in the interaction menu
                shortName = "D.Up";                   // Short name displayed on the HUD. Maximum of 5 characters
                componentName = "ACRE_VRC110";        // Able to mount a PRC152
                allowedPositions[] = {"driver", {"cargo", 1}}; // Who can configure the radio and open the radio GUI. Same wildcards as the intercom. It also allows transmitting/receiving
                disabledPositions[] = {};             // Who cannot access the radio (default: {})
                defaultComponents[] = {};             // Use this to attach simple components like Antennas, they will first attempt to fill empty connectors but will overide existing connectors. Not yet fully implemented. (default: {})
                mountedRadio = "";                    // Predefined mounted radio (default: "", meaning none)
                isRadioRemovable = 1;                 // Radio can be removed (default: 0)
                intercom[] = {};                      // Radio not wired to any intercom. All units in intercom can receive/send transmittions (ACE3 interaction menu) but they cannot manipulate the radio (GUI interface) (default: {})
            };
            class Rack_2 {
                displayName = "Dashboard Lower";      // Name displayed in the interaction menu
                shortName = "D.Low";                  // Short name displayed on the HUD. Maximum of 5 characters
                componentName = "ACRE_VRC103";        // Rack type (able to mount a PRC117F)
                allowedPositions[] = {"driver", "commander", "gunner"}; // Who can configure the radio and open the radio GUI. Same wildcards as the intercom. It also allows transmitting/receiving
                disabledPositions[] = {};
                defaultComponents[] = {};
                mountedRadio = "ACRE_PRC117F";        // Predefined mounted radio
                isRadioRemovable = 0;                 // Radio cannot be removed
                intercom[] = {};                      // Radio not wired to any intercom. All units in intercom can receive/send transmittions (ACE3 interaction menu) but they cannot manipulate the radio (GUI interface)
            };
        };
    };
};

if (isServer) then {this addItemCargoGlobal [“ACRE_SEM70”,1]};

3 hours ago, pierremgi said:

if (isServer) then {this addItemCargoGlobal [“ACRE_SEM70”,1]};

I get invalid number in  expression .. any thoughts?

Don't copy paste,... rewrite it, in init field of the vehicle.

5 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

Don't copy paste,... rewrite it, in init field of the vehicle.

That worked perfectly. Thank you so much .

1 hour ago, WarhammerActual said:

That worked perfectly. Thank you so much .

This is a forum bug. You can actually use the forum to find and fix the errors. Just copy/paste your code back into a new reply (in a code block) and any bad characters will show up as red dots. Just delete them and recopy, then cancel your reply.

An example from an older topic:
UwZ2991.png

• Like 3