In my opinion, the airdrop system of now version is useless and not attractive enough for players, for players need to upgrade the level of the airdrop to gain the better crates before they enter one game instead of upgrading the possibility of it. in another word, if no one upgrades the level of the airdrop(quite common in my games), then the crate of the airdrop in this round is just the lowest level, which lead to high risk but very low rewards to players(so it is just not attractive and not reasonable to take great risks to grab the airdrop). so why not just set the airdrop in one random level, but before everyone enters the game they will have a chance to use crowns to uplevel the possibility to gain better airdrop crate, but if they dont uplevel the possibility they still have chance to gain a gold one or a purple one(whatever better than the gray one)to make airdrop more valuable and make the game more exciting. generally speaking, i think it is really not a good idea to set the level of the airdrop down before entery( at least it do make me think it is useless and no-need to grab the airdrop if no one or just few of them upgrade the level of the airdrop). Hope my advice can be taken by your guys! Thanks for reading!

• Like 2

And here are my plan:

right now version of airdrop system before entry:

grey crate-----green crate-----blue crate----purple crate-----gold crate

after one 30 crown added

after one 30 crown added

after one 30 crown added

my suggestion version:(the possibility is just one example)

grey crate(79%)-----green crate(12%)-----blue crate(5%)----purple crate(3%)-----gold crate(1%)

after one 30 crown added

grey crate(36%)-----green crate(48%)-----blue crate(10%)----purple crate(4%)-----gold crate(2%)

after one 30 crown added

grey crate(15%)-----green crate(30%)-----blue crate(45%)----purple crate(6%)-----gold crate(4%)

after one 30 crown added

grey crate(4%)-----green crate(19%)-----blue crate(21%)----purple crate(47%)-----gold crate(9%)

after one 30 crown added

grey crate(1%)-----green crate(6%)-----blue crate(15%)----purple crate(56%)-----gold crate(22%)

after one 30 crown added

grey crate(0%)-----green crate(1%)-----blue crate(8%)----purple crate(35%)-----gold crate(56%)

after one 30 crown added

grey crate(0%)-----green crate(0%)-----blue crate(2%)----purple crate(15%)-----gold crate(83%)

for this version of the airdrop crate, players should wait a long time for it falling down and take great risks to carry it out the map , but its value is not proportional to its risk if no one adds the crown before entry, in order to make the waiting time reasonable, it is a better idea to make it possible to gain different levels of crate even if no one has added the crown, so the entire game can be more exciting and purposeful. Thanks for reading my supplement 🙂

This is an Awful idea you want to turn the airdrop into a gambling simulator in which boosting with crowns only has a chance to get a higher level crate, I prefer the predictability of boosting = rewards. If I’m boosting I don’t want a 79% chance of a green crate I want the green crate. Adding variable percentage chances muddies things. Sorry but for me this isn’t the way to innovate the airdrop system. The airdrop mechanic is stale because nobody needs loot plain and simple that’s why you see so many common crate Games. Either we need more loot to make crates attractive again or make airdrops more fun to grab.I made a post some time ago suggesting new modifiers on rotation for the airdrop to make gameplay more varied and diverse. But again like I say we just need new guns, skins and generally just new cool stuff that can only be grabbed from crates to incentivise earning them. 

On 8/3/2021 at 7:13 PM, Matthew Aiken said:

This is an Awful idea you want to turn the airdrop into a gambling simulator in which boosting with crowns only has a chance to get a higher level crate, I prefer the predictability of boosting = rewards. If I’m boosting I don’t want a 79% chance of a green crate I want the green crate. Adding variable percentage chances muddies things. Sorry but for me this isn’t the way to innovate the airdrop system. The airdrop mechanic is stale because nobody needs loot plain and simple that’s why you see so many common crate Games. Either we need more loot to make crates attractive again or make airdrops more fun to grab.I made a post some time ago suggesting new modifiers on rotation for the airdrop to make gameplay more varied and diverse. But again like I say we just need new guns, skins and generally just new cool stuff that can only be grabbed from crates to incentivise earning them. 

Thanks for your detailed reply! As a newbie of the game, in my sight, I just think it is not attractive for me to grab the airdrop in season 8, because the content of the Grey Crate is way too poor, much lower than the loots in the timed safe or containers or even treasure found under muds, you take great risks or use comm station or something else and wait almost the whole round for the airdrop to drop down, but the loot inside is just like s**t, it is definitely ridiculous and unworthy, my suggestion is not to make the airdrop a gamble or something else, but to make it be in proportion to what an airdrop should be like, a real attractive loot that is worthy of the game even you or the other players didn't up level it before the entry, and  will still have the chance to gain real good loot like blueprints or nice level weapons to make it more fair but not "pay- 4-good loot"(or "pay-2-win"). Now version just gives me that feeling like only you paid money you can have good loot, but if you don't, you can only have the lowest loot, which is not FAIR and REASONABLE at all. The air drop should be the conflict center of the whole game or it will be really funny that you wait for a long time and escape from  enemy's cross fire but only to find that your loot is piece of s**t compared with those open the safe or container who had already left this round of game. All in all, my suggestion should be how to improve the reward of the airdrop to make it a real objective which being worth of fighting for. Again, thanks for your reply! 😬

No problem 🙂 sorry if the reply was downtrodding the idea we all want better loot from the airdrop among other things but we have to think from the development side of things to and try to conjure up compromises both sides can agree on. While my idea I posted a while back is more engaging it’s also mechanic heavy so I don’t expect it will get implemented. Need to think of cool ways to evolve the game that’s acceptable enough for the dev team to bring into effect. Not in the least an easy job to do! But keep at it! 

@fOrsythiaa Thanks for your reply! Really love this game and hope the dev team could reconsider about the value of the airdrop, for it should have been the most valuable loot in a game, at least like the container or the safe. It is really funny and not reasonable that the air drop is not the hottest center of the battle after using the comm station or waiting the whole round for it to drop down.(Seems few of the players think it is worth of looting😂) Thanks again and love you guys!

• Like 1