TwSpins

NO GUN SOUNDS

So Ive been playing arma for around 900 hours. All of a sudden my game started crashing last week. I was able to fix it by changing my memory all. But now I have no gun sound in first person. Sometimes ill have some in 3rd but not for long. Can anyone help me? Im desperate

The only mod I have is jsrs sound mod. Its been a life saver 

Have you tried it in vanilla (no JSRS)? Have you tried it in a different server or just a SP/editor mission? And, most important of all, have you verified your Steam file integrity for Arma?

5 hours ago, TwSpins said:

So Ive been playing arma for around 900 hours. All of a sudden my game started crashing last week. I was able to fix it by changing my memory all. But now I have no gun sound in first person. Sometimes ill have some in 3rd but not for long. Can anyone help me? Im desperate

The only mod I have is jsrs sound mod. Its been a life saver 

i have a similar problem with the last patch fo win 10 that installed "beat audio" the volume is very strange the steps sound is so loud , the weapons are very low in first and third person

yesterday i tried GM and the sound is even worse

On 4/24/2021 at 12:16 AM, beno_83au said:

Have you tried it in vanilla (no JSRS)? Have you tried it in a different server or just a SP/editor mission? And, most important of all, have you verified your Steam file integrity for Arma?

With no sound mod the gun sounds are very muted in fp. But the crashing has started again. Yes I've verified the files multiple times. Nothing seems to work. Ive uninstalled like 5 times now.