Sign in to follow this  
PiNs_Da_Smoka

I can see you!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Daishi @ Feb. 08 2003,19:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Check this out

The invisibility devices work 360 too.

Wonder who will be the first to adopt this.<span id='postcolor'>

You don't take this seriously, don't you? It's obviously a hoax!

You hold a cloaked object in front of yourself and become invisible? Something like "If I can't see them they don't see me"? confused.gif

Well, they were experimenting with blue-screen, I guess...

That video confuses me (like lots of things).

You can see what's on the shelf behind him, but you cant see his fingers holding the cube? How does whatever they're doing filter out the body and not what's behind it?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 09 2003,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That video confuses me (like lots of things).

You can see what's on the shelf behind him, but you cant see his fingers holding the cube?  How does whatever they're doing filter out the body and not what's behind it?<span id='postcolor'>

That's what I tried to say... wink.gif

Bluescreen-jokes.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (der bastler @ Feb. 09 2003,03:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FSPilot @ Feb. 09 2003,00:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That video confuses me (like lots of things).

You can see what's on the shelf behind him, but you cant see his fingers holding the cube?  How does whatever they're doing filter out the body and not what's behind it?<span id='postcolor'>

That's what I tried to say... wink.gif

Bluescreen-jokes.<span id='postcolor'>

better be, else it is just amazing lol

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (der bastler @ Feb. 09 2003,14:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You watched this video.<span id='postcolor'>

This cleared up some questions I had in childhood. Thanks! biggrin.gif

630456161X.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Feb. 09 2003,13:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not a bluescreen trick.

http://www.star.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp/projects/MEDIA/xv/oc.html<span id='postcolor'>

I've one thing to add: scroll down to the publications...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">

Publications

M. Shiro, Ghost in the Shell, Kodansya, 1991

M. Inami, N. Kawakami, D. Sekiguchi, Y. Yanagida, T. Maeda and S. Tachi, Visuo-Haptic Display Using Head-Mounted Projector, Proceedings of IEEE Virtual Reality 2000, pp.233-240, 2000(vr2000.pdf(350k))

M. Inami, N. Kawakami, Y. Yanagida, T. Maeda and S. Tachi, Method and Device for Providing Information, US PAT. 6,341,869 , 2002

<span id='postcolor'>

Great movie btw... biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Imagine Cloakable Tanks in OFP<span id='postcolor'>

Hehehehe..... you would be surprised what an addon maker can do.... wink.gif